»
Topic: I swear we was told that we beat
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 28, 2020, 10:30 AM by: 84TigerDad®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

I swear we was told that we beat

[1]
Posted: Dec 28, 2020, 9:38 AM

Top shelf ohio st last year, on a down year and now they want revenge with playing half the games (experience/depth issue). Doesn't seem smart. Especially after trying the Bama bully ball routine last year.

Not worried about Turner missing the forst half. He will be on fire the second half, if needed.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

I have family in Ohio...

[2]
Posted: Dec 28, 2020, 9:45 AM

and they all believe that OcryO State was predestined to win the National Championship last year but had it stolen from them.

That said, I have yet to encounter one Bucknut who can explain how the officials are to blame for OcryO State not being able to score TD's in the red zone, turning the ball over, and committed a number of boneheaded penalties.

Apparently blaming the officials is better and easier than admitting the truth that they just got beat by a better team.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LSU would have beaten the brakes off of them

[2]
Posted: Dec 28, 2020, 10:28 AM

Same as they did everyone else. There was just no answer for that team last year.

link

Re: I have family in Ohio...

[1]
Posted: Dec 28, 2020, 10:30 AM

... and O31O was not going to beat LSU anyway.

Re: I swear we was told that we beat

Posted: Dec 28, 2020, 10:27 AM

I like your comment about "bully ball." If they had tried to beat us, in stead of beat us up, the out come may have been different. Trevor didn't start to show out until he was mad.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1316 people have read this post