»
Topic: LOL Didn’t take ESPN long
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 12, 2020, 6:36 PM by: The Doorman®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

LOL Didn’t take ESPN long

[1]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 7:15 AM

To come out against fall football. Op Ed from JG on front page of website this morning

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29639564/what-spring-college-football-season-look-like

2021 white level member

Check this out

[1]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 8:07 AM

They have a one-track mind over there.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/

Everything they write about as it pertains this season is either about how dangerous and therefore irresponsible it would be to have games, or what form spring football could take on (even though there's a 0% chance of happening).

I have yet to see a single article written from the perspective about what college football being played this fall might look like (now), the benefits of playing the season, the positive societal impact it may have, how it may impact conference realignment, how it will effect the future of the game, etc....

They offer no perspective.

2021 purple level member

Re: Check this out

Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 8:13 AM

You’re correct. Unfortunately there will be vast opposition arrayed against the Fall 3. Yet I’m excited that at least we still have the prospect of fall ball.

2021 white level member

Re: Check this out

Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 8:17 AM

I'm with you.

2021 purple level member

if college gets canned

Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 11:01 AM

i hope covid runs through every nfl team and they have to cancle their season as well ..make espn feel the pain

Why do you keep rooting against the NFL? You come off as an

Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 12:40 PM

unhinged ####### looking for revenge against a league that doesn't even know you exist

Re: Why do you keep rooting against the NFL? You come off as an

[1]
Posted: Aug 12, 2020, 6:36 PM

Football in the spring ain't happening. These outbreaks started before spring even got here. I think live and let live. If a player age 18 or older consults with the medical staff and his parents and decides he wants to play let him play. The virus is not going anywhere(The Virus does not wait on a certain season) so let's get on with life and just be cautious.

2021 orange level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section J row S...$3600. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2157 people have read this post