Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got my COVID vaccine today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 90
| visibility 1

I got my COVID vaccine today.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:53 PM

It was a smooth process, very uneventful. I feel fine.

The research on it is high quality, and we now have hundreds of thousands of people who have gotten it so we know a lot about it. I feel that it is very safe, and is essential to get a handle on this pandemic.

When you are able to get the vaccine, I encourage you to do so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I got my COVID vaccine today.

Dec 30, 2020, 1:56 PM

Drudge says a 75 year old guy got it and had a fatal heart attack...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People have heart attacks all the time.

Dec 30, 2020, 2:02 PM

In fact, most heart attacks occur in the morning. Does that mean breakfast isn't safe, since most of them occur in the hours after people have breakfast?

Unless we start seeing an abnormally high number of heart attacks in close proximity to COVID vaccines, it's irresponsible to blame the vaccine for causing heart attacks. Further research would be needed in that case to distinguish whether it's correlation or causality.

Nothing is 100% safe, but thus far the overwhelming majority of people who have received the COVID vaccine have done fine.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:06 PM

Just curious because most citizens can’t obtain it now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s the head basketball coach at Clemson.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Karen is a nurse***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

OMG

Dec 30, 2020, 2:13 PM

it all makes cents now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OMG

Dec 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now?

Dec 30, 2020, 2:11 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

He is a first responder Tnet board monitor on negative hoops posts. (Sorry Judge couldnt resist)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, and that job exposes me to a lot of germs.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:12 PM

Re: You're right, and that job exposes me to a lot of germs.***

Dec 30, 2020, 2:30 PM

Congratulations judge! I know you're relieved. Be careful until the second dose.

As for the other concerns, as judge said, enough data now to determine the safety. No one so far has developed barrs. Nice relief. Just everyone that has the opportunity, be careful if you have a history of allergies. They're monitoring everyone for 15-20 mins just to be safe.

FYI- no evidence it causes heart attacks. But would be cautious if you have heart arrhythmia.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

JK is a “first responder” to negative comments about the basketball team. LOL!

Judge it’s a joke, I could not resist. Glad you got the vaccine. Thanks for your work in the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

Duh - he's a judge!

Dec 30, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to In what career or standing are you to be able to get it now? ]

Very Important Position.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up