Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seeing so called "Clemson fans" refer to the student body
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1,973

Seeing so called "Clemson fans" refer to the student body

Mar 4, 2014, 10:29 AM

As words like "pathetic" is not what Clemson university is all about. Get a life.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Mar 4, 2014, 10:30 AM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

I thought the "student body" was a play in football***

Mar 4, 2014, 10:32 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who

Mar 4, 2014, 10:35 AM

for some reason believe they deserve the tickets reserved for students for free. I guarantee more than half of the people making those comments were watching the game on tv yesterday. People are gonna find something to b*tch about and this is tigernet, you've gotta be used to morons like this by now.

Morons?***

Mar 4, 2014, 10:36 AM

null

get it right

Mar 4, 2014, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

morans

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

No, most of us are bitter old bastages who actually

Mar 4, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

cared and attended basketball games while we were students are incredibly píssed off at the pathetic student attendance at them.

Most of us are no longer within a reasonable distance (less than 75 miles) of Clemson to attend games or we would be there happily paying for tickets...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

It's you're fought for taking a job

Mar 4, 2014, 10:44 AM

so far away from Clemzon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

there are many thousands of undergrads & grad students alike

Mar 4, 2014, 10:58 AM

that sleep more soundly with that knowledge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am now an official, "Clemzon Bastage."***

Mar 4, 2014, 2:07 PM [ in reply to No, most of us are bitter old bastages who actually ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, people that b!tch about others are real jerks.***

Mar 4, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

At what point are you no longer a jerk?

Mar 4, 2014, 10:45 AM

Bitching about those bitching about others bitching or do we need another level?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My point exactly.***

You will never reach that point

Mar 4, 2014, 10:46 AM [ in reply to At what point are you no longer a jerk? ]

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Seriously?

Mar 4, 2014, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

"they believe they deserve the tickets reserved for students for free" Really? That's the main premise of your dismissal? I haven't seen anyone argue that point, if I missed it could you link it to me?

I'm not to far out of Clemson myself and I'm disgusted when I see pics of the student section for ACC games. I don't care what excuses are made, it's an embarrassment

So which is worse.....

Mar 4, 2014, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

people b!tching or the people b!tching about other people b!tching?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They're equal, one is just more ironical.***

Mar 4, 2014, 10:49 AM

good thing i'm patient

Mar 4, 2014, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Just ignore it. Most of them are bitter old bastardds who ]

or i might never get used to a moron such as you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even our former and current players are tweeting it, idiot***

Mar 4, 2014, 10:39 AM

Shh, you're messing up the narrative.

Personally, I'd kill to be able to WALK to Clemson sporting events like I did several years ago.

Heck, if I lived within 2 hours I'd go to quite a few games

Mar 4, 2014, 10:46 AM

just to support this team. I miss being able to drive from my apartment, park in Lot 5, and walk to the game 45 minutes before tipoff and get great seats to cheer on the Tigers.

You live right in the heart of Tobacco Road....

Mar 4, 2014, 10:53 AM

so at least you have the opportunity to go see the Tigers play on the road against the likes of Duke, UNC, Wake, and NC State. Heck...even Charlottesville and Blacksburg are only about three hours away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tickets for @Duke and @UNC are too hard to get/too expensive

Mar 4, 2014, 10:54 AM

But I do go whenever it is @NCSU and would've gone to @Wake but wound up working until 7:30 (and glad I didn't).

^^^Isn't trying hard enough, not a true fan

Mar 4, 2014, 10:55 AM

;)

I actually went to the game @UNC this year...

Mar 4, 2014, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Tickets for @Duke and @UNC are too hard to get/too expensive ]

Bought tickets for $20.00 from a scalper outside the Dean Dome about 15 minutes prior to tip-off.

I will hear your confession.

Mar 4, 2014, 11:38 AM

You have no excuse for the infraction. You live within walking distance of LJ and can make time to take time to go there and support a group of fine young men who dedicate themselves to Clemson Basketball.

Now, you've admitted your guilt you're half way there. Go scream bloody murder at the remaining home games and you won't have to face the guilt of willful and habitual sin.

No CC, I'm not a priest but it's good when some young, lazy-azzed punk confesses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^I KNEW IT!!!!! You ARE a prie... oh nevermind!

Mar 4, 2014, 11:59 AM

That was an excellent effort, though. I will keep this in mind for an award with next years' TNettys!

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

The student body has changed over the years

Mar 4, 2014, 11:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The student body has changed over the years

Mar 4, 2014, 2:10 PM

Issaqueena ### - a bumpy and painful slide if memory serves! Still a good memory though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Current students>

Mar 4, 2014, 2:24 PM

Message was edited by: drewtigeralum03®

Re: Current students>

Mar 4, 2014, 2:40 PM

Well that certainly looks safer than the ### but probably not as interesting a story

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a current student

Mar 4, 2014, 3:14 PM [ in reply to The student body has changed over the years ]

I can tell you that you definitely are not up to date on how much partying goes on, it just doesn't happen on campus anymore.

Are you going to the basketball game tonight

Mar 4, 2014, 3:16 PM

If so what will you be wearing? I'm taking attendance.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1,973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic