Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Biden needs a respirator
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 293

Joe Biden needs a respirator

Sep 4, 2020, 9:53 AM

The few times he’s done any public speaking he seems to be struggling at times to breath. I don’t know if it’s from wearing the mask or if he’s got some respiratory problems but it’s plain to see that the depleted oxygen supply to his brain has adversely affected his cognitive ability.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's an old man.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:05 AM

I won't blame nor mock him for his frequent foul ups. Its part of aging for many, if not most. Its kinda sad, really.

But what is sadder is that his family allowed this to happen, and the DNC is propping him as a hollow pawn to get Kamala in office. He's being used in the worst way, and they'll throw him out like yesterdays garbage as soon as the opportunity arises.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's an old man.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:15 AM

oh please, Biden made his own decision to run. It says a lot about the man that instead of enjoying retirement, he decided to take on the most difficult job in the country at the age of 77. he has more to lose than to gain personally by holding that office.. he felt like he had the best chance to beat trump out of all of the candidates, and it is hard to argue. Making him into a victim is just crazy talk.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's an old man.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:26 AM

WHAT???

You mean hanging out in the basement all day while other people make all your decisions for you isn’t “enjoying retirement”?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My friends aging father made the decision a few months ago

Sep 4, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: He's an old man. ]

to leave his apartment at about 9:00 PM because he was tired of being "locked up". The police called my friend at 2:00 AM and said they found his father driving the wrong way down Highway 17 near the round Holiday Inn in Charleston. It's a miracle, or just dumb luck that he didn't kill someone, or get killed himself. Also, because he left his assisted living apartment, they wouldn't allow him to return due to Covid, and he had to live with my friend for 4 months until they could find somewhere else he could live.

As you say, maybe Biden did make that decision, maybe he was coaxed into it. Point his, should he have been allowed to?

Either way, I think it tells volumes that he's the best candidate that the DNC could (figuratively) dig up to run against one of the most polarizing presidents in recent time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Biden needs a respirator

Sep 4, 2020, 10:35 AM

yea, he was having trouble getting enough breath to speak, if elected he will be locked in his office and do as he is told

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Biden needs a respirator

Sep 4, 2020, 10:35 AM

Maybe it's the mask. Yeah it sounds rough. He sounds like it is tough for him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will be surprised if the debates even happen.

Sep 4, 2020, 10:36 AM

Sleepy Joe gone catch the Rona and be quarantined.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 293
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic