Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Incredible pressure for Gary..............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,492

Incredible pressure for Gary..............

Feb 1, 2016, 4:08 PM

Can you imagine what this 17yr old kid is feeling? He might even wish he would have never visited Tigertown as it would have been so much easier just going to Michigan like everybody said he was going to do. Now, at least it sounds like Mama and his family might be pushing him down South towards the Tigers but he has buddies and a former coach at Michigan that he probably doesn't want to let down either. He is in a tough spot and, because all indications are that he is a solid family kid, this is even more difficult.

Regardless of how this turns out, we should ALL wish him and his family the best because they have been very fair with Clemson and given us a chance. That's all that anyone can ask, just give us a chance to show you how special this place is and let the chips fall where they may.

If Mama truly let's him make the call and, it sounds like she will, it will most likely be Michigan but Dabo, the staff, the players and the administration did a great job and this class is still outstanding. Key is to keep pushing this program to the top - the BEST is YET TO COME!

CU in TAMPA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sucks having to choose between 2 Top 20 universities

Feb 1, 2016, 4:10 PM

for a free ride and free chance to show off your talents to the NFL.

jk... i know it's a tough decision. Just saying it's a huge blessing.

I think it would be a lot easier for him...

Feb 1, 2016, 4:13 PM

if Lou Holtz wasn't a part of the Signing of the Stars party

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just needs to relax ....

Feb 1, 2016, 4:14 PM

and do exactly what he feels in his heart is the best for himself regardless of where that might lead him. If you are 100% confident that you've made the absolute best decision for you and your family, the things other people say or think are totally irrelevant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Unless you choose SCar. Then you're screwed for life

Feb 1, 2016, 4:15 PM

seriously.

Don't tell me what to do.

Feb 1, 2016, 4:17 PM

You're not the boss of me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did my daughter get a hold of 19B's password?***

Feb 1, 2016, 4:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would be concerned about that***

Feb 1, 2016, 4:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before I ask for pigs of daughter...

Feb 1, 2016, 4:27 PM [ in reply to How did my daughter get a hold of 19B's password?*** ]

How old is said daughter?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

ten***

Feb 2, 2016, 7:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Incredible pressure for Gary..............

Feb 1, 2016, 4:36 PM

Agree with you fellow Tiger. Decision is in his and His hands. Tigers will prevail regardless, but the Tiger Nation needs to keep the faith. GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic