Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Questions for me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,164

Questions for me

Mar 18, 2020, 12:01 PM

I have an hour before the call with DRad and I think a lot of people on the board might have questions that I can actually answer. For instance, FORESTTIGER had a question on an earlier post about whether the players can all work out together. The short answer is that the facilities are locked up and everyone was encouraged to just go home. Even the coaches aren't allowed in, at least until April 5. Fire away if you have more questions and I will answer what I can.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Questions for me

Mar 18, 2020, 12:06 PM

David, does he have any idea when the NCAA may issue something on baseball, hoops, spring sports seniors as to getting another year of eligibility and scholarship limits revisions if so.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 12:09 PM

Monte just told me that the NCAA is going to meet next week about this and hopefully come to some kind of decision. Until then, no one knows. We are going under the assumption that guys will be given an extra year, but to what extent (and how scholarships are counted and who pays for it) is still up in the air

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 12:06 PM

Wow. That’s got to hurt S&C at a critical time on the calendar for the younger players. They can go home but lose the training staff plus probably difficult finding an open fitness center at home to use. Crazy to think how this will impact the team even as far away as July (assuming things start to go back to normal in April).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seeing how workouts are, at best, limited,

Mar 18, 2020, 12:07 PM

Should we expect to see alot more fatties on the field this fall?

TIA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

What are DRad's expectations for the basketball

Mar 18, 2020, 12:09 PM

season in 2020-2021 (assuming it occurs as planned)?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

At a bare minumum . . .

Mar 18, 2020, 12:21 PM

have a good year (win more games than we did this year). Followed by a disappointing (but expected) year, followed by a (expected) rebuilding year. Anything better than that will be a bonus.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

How often is Howard's Rock disinfected? Could be very

Mar 18, 2020, 12:18 PM

important in coronavirus times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In D-Rad's opinion, who are the best up and coming

Mar 18, 2020, 12:55 PM

mid major basketball coaches as well as already established coaches in the country who would consider coaching at an ACC school that has rarely made the NCAAT in the last 10 years? Maybe call it a "short list of coaches" if you will.

TIA!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Or, does he hire a search firm, freeing valuable time...

Mar 18, 2020, 1:12 PM

for formulating excuses for that coot, Monte?

https://www.parkersearch.com/practices-areas/sports

It's all about outsourcing, you know, keeping your hands clean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,164
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic