Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of the reasons I’m proud to be in the Clemson family...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

One of the reasons I’m proud to be in the Clemson family...

Nov 18, 2020, 1:00 PM

was on full display against Notre Dame. Most teams cancel games when players test positive for COVID-19, but our staff sees the bigger picture. Not only did we play the game, but we let our COVID positive players on the sidelines, cheering on their teammates and giving high fives for jobs well done. So many of us are quick to ostracize others in situations like this, but Clemson showed America that we love each other and are there for one another, ESPECIALLY when times are tough. I know if I were the parent of a 5 star high school athlete, I’d ask him to take a long look at Clemson after what I saw that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: One of the reasons I’m proud to be in the Clemson family...

Nov 18, 2020, 1:16 PM

Just what I've been saying all along. Love is the answer... high fives, handshakes and hugs are the answer. Once again Clemson is the standard. Take notes, America.

Do your part! Hug the first 5 people you see at the grocery store next time you go

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody has to ask the hard questions - like

Nov 18, 2020, 1:19 PM

why are you still allowed to post on here ?

OR

Can you PROVE you are in the Clemson Family ? You seem more like Meathead in All in the Family . . . like - not really In the Family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I am seriously starting to wonder about some people on this

Nov 18, 2020, 1:23 PM

bored, not you personally, but some certain user names.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds Like A Beautiful World Of Harmony.....---

Nov 18, 2020, 1:34 PM

......However.....if I go around hugging the 5 people of everywhere I go.......3 of those people for dag on sure are going to charge me with some sort of level of assault or severe invasion of personal space.

It's the world we live in.

Re: Sounds Like A Beautiful World Of Harmony.....---

Nov 18, 2020, 1:36 PM

Just the women??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 18, 2020, 1:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I have no idea what that’s supposed to be.***

Nov 18, 2020, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

And BOOM ! ! ! You just got the TD ! ! ! TAKE THAT !

Nov 18, 2020, 1:58 PM

I didn't do it - but saw your pulse plunging and have been laughing hysterically - at you, not with you.

Probably won't be long before enough purple triangles are accumulated as well - fingers crossed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Probably just a fan who refuses to take of his...

Nov 18, 2020, 2:02 PM

orange colored glasses.

" take of his..."

Nov 18, 2020, 8:18 PM

screenshotted, don't bother

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Probably just a fan who refuses to take of his...

Nov 19, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Probably just a fan who refuses to take of his... ]

LOL, all of mine are orange, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you’re in the family, are you the crazy aunt . . .***

Nov 18, 2020, 2:31 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2020, 2:42 PM

And I was also especially proud of the way our team played soft in the last 3 minutes to let ND come back and win. With ND on the cusp of irrelevancy, given their recent beat downs in championship games and playoffs, it was a magnanimous gesture of good sportsmanship on Clemson's part to help restore such a storied program. I know all of college football is grateful for their restoration. Pride, yes, that is what I feel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He probably wanted this to stay low key, but no doubt Dabo

Nov 18, 2020, 2:52 PM

went to Notre Dame's locker room after the game to congratulate them and offer hugs and high fives.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

With or without the COVID? It's important.***

Nov 18, 2020, 2:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 18, 2020, 2:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

OK ... which one of you adopted this circus freak?***

Nov 18, 2020, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

No personal attacks.***

Nov 18, 2020, 7:50 PM

C’mon man. You know TL was not Covid positive.

Nov 18, 2020, 2:56 PM

So why post this?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure you are kidding, but just in case...

Nov 18, 2020, 3:15 PM

Trevor Lawrence definitely had COVID...
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/what-trevor-lawrences-positive-covid-19-test-means-for-clemson/

Re: I'm sure you are kidding, but just in case...

Nov 18, 2020, 8:49 PM

Oh brother.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's good to know that when our players adopt

Nov 18, 2020, 5:39 PM

Slogans like "UNITY", they really mean it! Go Tigers!

Spend a lot of time in the swamp, did you?

Nov 18, 2020, 8:24 PM

Got that "moss on the brain" syndrome thingy going on a lot lately? Try the beach, with the salt air and sand. Does wonders. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Nov 19, 2020, 1:45 AM

Well ####, if ND would have had as many injured, and our starting QB out with covid-19 as we did before that game, Kelly would have surely canceled, and that game would have never been played this season, and I am a 100% sure of that!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic