Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head

Oct 27, 2020, 8:54 PM

back into the sand.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-tucker-carlson-joe-biden

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head

Oct 27, 2020, 9:07 PM

Oct 27, 2020, 9:12 PM

No way this was ######. You cannot remember lies like this guy remembers every detail. I would sue Adam Shiff for say he was a Russian spy.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:11 PM

Hahahahaha. He thanks James for a meeting with Joe and something about translating a document to Chinese.

Wow, Joe will never recover.

Lol you guys really are the best.

Oct 27, 2020, 9:14 PM

I guess you did not follow very closely.

^^^^^ plausible deniability in action***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head ]

Re: ^^^^^ plausible deniability in action***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:20 PM

every day 24-7.

Do you even know what you’re talking about?***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you even know what you’re talking about?***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:31 PM

I think not. There is no way the guy was lying.

How you are a Clemson fan?***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't believe this man you need to stick your head ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2020, 9:34 PM

If this cost Biden the election then you can thank Adam Shiff.

How could you even want Biden to win?***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:40 PM

Re: How could you even want Biden to win?***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:41 PM

I guess people believe all the bias media and there is nothing wrong with Biden.

I believe him!!!!***

Oct 27, 2020, 9:37 PM

I’m not sure why you and others keep posting

Oct 27, 2020, 10:04 PM

these and similar stories. There is absolutely nothing Joe Biden could do or not do that will make me vote for Donald Trump. I don’t even care if there is truth to all this and Biden is removed from office. Doesn’t matter to me whether it’s Kamala, speaker of the house, the sergeant at arms of the house, or the guy who works the meat counter down at the Piggly Wiggly....Hell, I’d even take any actor who has ever played the POTUS in a movie, on TV, or on SNL...as long as its not Trump himself.

What if Biden shot someone on Fifth Avenue?

Oct 27, 2020, 10:08 PM

That’d be a hard call, lol.

Too feeble to pull the trigger***

Oct 27, 2020, 10:10 PM

new interview tonight...

Oct 27, 2020, 10:14 PM

pretty sure y'all won't watch it based on the mocking and your quickness to dismiss it. Would love to hear specifics about his claims and his credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: new interview tonight...

Oct 28, 2020, 10:30 AM

Let's pretend that this isn't a BS Derptober surprise.

Look at it this way: If Biden loses, the story will disappear and we'll never hear about it again. If Biden wins, the story will play out on Fox News until it Benghazis everyone into boredom.

So there's no need to pay much attention to it at this moment.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well...

Oct 28, 2020, 10:58 AM

just looking at the evidence so far, if Biden gets elected, it could be a good way to get Kamala into the Oval Office. So it may backfire.

There are enough middle-of-the-road people who think this is worthy of looking into, or at least unethical to try and bury it.

This has always been my argument. More important than the corruption or lack of corruption of our politicians, is the manipulation of the dissemination of information based on political agendas.

This is my primary reason that I am voting for Trump. It is a protest against the mainstream agenda.

Second, I think Biden's policies are detrimental.

Third, I don't think Biden is mentally or physically competent. If he wanted to come out of his basement and campaign like Trump, he couldn't. Because of this, I'm not sure Biden's plicies will be his policies. One thing that struck me last night is I heard Brit Hume talking about Biden's problems completing a sentence. He was actually downplaying it and giving him the benefit of the doubt, calling it "senior moments" - but then he said - "I am the same age." Wow. Listening to Brit and listening to Joe certainly demonstrates the cognitive problems.

Finally, I just haven't seen all of these alarmist claims about Trump having a negative impact on most people's lives. Definitely, this is more anecdotal, but before COVID, it certainly seemed to me that most people were doing as well as they ever had. It's hard to imagine that this is what the Russians want for our country.

I think we all have accepted that all politicians lie. Doesn't make it right, but this is where we are. We should not accept it. But, we should never accept our "news" lying, misrepresenting, or under representing the facts.

Re: well...

Oct 28, 2020, 11:23 AM

That is almost certainly the most reasonable an argument for voting for Trump that I've heard.

Out of a tiny bit of curiosity, what exactly IS the bad thing that Joe Biden is accused of having done? I don't care enough to watch a video, but your representation of the reality of it would be interesting to hear.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2020, 11:30 AM

Running a Crime family.

Oct 28, 2020, 12:52 PM

I expect franc would do a better job than you just did. Your answer only confirms the suspicion that the whole thing is a joke.

Re: I’m not sure why you and others keep posting

Oct 27, 2020, 10:17 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure why you and others keep posting ]

Hey! why do you all keep posting the same stuff my...

Oct 27, 2020, 10:20 PM

sources of information say is Russian disinformation. I don't have enough personal integrity to examine the information myself.

Haha....not at all.

Oct 27, 2020, 10:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m not sure why you and others keep posting ]

Just not going to waste my time watching something that won’t make a difference. Plus, I don’t consider any media outlet to be an arbiter of anything close to the truth right now. We are all being manipulated.

Yeah...

Oct 28, 2020, 7:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m not sure why you and others keep posting ]

You're one to talk about getting his wittle feewings hurt here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I’m not sure why you and others keep posting

Oct 27, 2020, 10:40 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure why you and others keep posting ]

Strong case of TDS in this one. You better stock up on your meds. It's going to be a long 4 more yrs

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call it what you will...I don’t care

Oct 27, 2020, 11:11 PM

But I do think it takes a much more willing departure from ones foundation to support/vote for the perverse vision/version of America he has come to represent.

He has given a voice to people that should have remained marginalized and forever in the shadows. At the same time, he has ignited a radically progressive left that is no better for America than the evangelicals who have co-opted the Republican Party.

Re: Call it what you will...I don’t care

Oct 28, 2020, 7:47 AM

So the radically progressive left and the evangelicals are both bad for America? Ok fine let’s work together. You ask your Marxist buddies to stop burning our cities and I’ll ask my baptist and Methodist friends to do the same.

See...I think that’s where you get it all wrong

Oct 28, 2020, 10:27 AM

You immediately assume I affiliate myself with whatever is opposite from what you believe. And yes, I think both are bad for America. You already hate the idea of Marxism (as do I), so not much to talk about there. And while it is true there aren’t a bunch of Baptists torching businesses, the same evangelicals (and I draw a distinction between evangelicals and Christians) are working to undermine freedom and democracy in much less obvious ways...trying to build a de facto theocracy.

Keep licking the boot

Oct 28, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to I’m not sure why you and others keep posting ]

Imagine thinking you had only two candidates to vote for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Oct 27, 2020, 11:51 PM

Okay, Orange Crush, I guess that I need to spell it out for you and your gullible friends.

TheRump has told close to 25,000 documented lies in 45 months.
(Tucker Carlson is "Liar-in-Chief" for FFN.)
FoxFakeNews has repeated the lies by TheRump at least 12 times every day. Meanwhile, Lying Limbaugh's small brain dreams-up at least 12 lies every day for his show -- most are so outrageous, I have to LOL that anyone believes that crap.

(Here's a good example. Lying Limb said that Obama's trip to China cost the US govt over $100M. Per the GAO, the actual cost was less than $1.5M. When a caller pointed this out to LyingLimb, he cut-off the call and then used his $100M lie for the next 6 shows, with the insane outrage of his stupid callers/believers. You can't make this stuff up!!! LOL!)

And y'all believe them all. Meanwhile 65% of US adults, and a really high number of people around the world know it's all BS, and wonder are y'all just racists or just that stupid.

Oct 27, 2020, 11:51 PM

Okay, Orange Crush, I guess that I need to spell it out for you and your gullible friends.

TheRump has told close to 25,000 documented lies in 45 months.
(Tucker Carlson is "Liar-in-Chief" for FFN.)
FoxFakeNews has repeated the lies by TheRump at least 12 times every day. Meanwhile, Lying Limbaugh's small brain dreams-up at least 12 lies every day for his show -- most are so outrageous, I have to LOL that anyone believes that crap.

(Here's a good example. Lying Limb said that Obama's trip to China cost the US govt over $100M. Per the GAO, the actual cost was less than $1.5M. When a caller pointed this out to LyingLimb, he cut-off the call and then used his $100M lie for the next 6 shows, with the insane outrage of his stupid callers/believers. You can't make this stuff up!!! LOL!)

And y'all believe them all. Meanwhile 65% of US adults, and a really high number of people around the world know it's all BS, and wonder are y'all just racists or just that stupid.

Oct 28, 2020, 12:06 AM

Keep your head in the sand. This was about Tony Bobulinski not Tucker Carlson. He was telling about his business deals with the Biden family. I suggest you watch it before making any comment but if you just want to blast Carlson and not read or watch the interview then why even comment?

Oct 28, 2020, 6:52 AM

Nobody cares at this stage. People just want Trump gone.

Oct 28, 2020, 7:51 AM

I don't believe that one bit.

Oct 28, 2020, 7:58 AM

Trump.supporters care. Nobody else does.

Oct 28, 2020, 8:22 AM

So no one cares that the Biden crime family is owned by the Chinses government? OK go with that one.

Oct 28, 2020, 9:04 AM

Only morons really believe that. So ther than them, yeah nobody cares about that stance.

Oct 28, 2020, 9:13 AM

I agree only morons don't care.

Oct 28, 2020, 9:16 AM

You probably believed Mexico would pay for our wall too. Biden isn't owned by the Chinese, bud.

Is this the same Tucker Carlson you're talking about?

Oct 28, 2020, 11:17 AM

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/judge-rules-fox-news-tucker-carlson-not-source-of-news-defamation-suit-mcdougal-trump.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or is it this one?

Oct 28, 2020, 11:20 AM

https://ootikof.forumotion.com/t1817-reuters-kremlin-media-lovingly-to-trumptucker

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic