Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 74
| visibility 1

I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say

Jan 9, 2018, 12:17 PM

what Bo Scarbrough was heard yelling last night caught...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/08/trump-stands-for-national-anthem-at-ncaa-game-alabama-player-heard-saying-f-trump.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say

Jan 9, 2018, 12:25 PM

I would imagine Scarbrough is going to get to know the IRS really well in the next couple of years when he is audited.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 2:03 PM

Pretty sure the IRS is still run by a bunch of liberal democrats and targeting conservatives.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 3:14 PM

Really? Really?

sigh... so sad.

Jan 9, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Really? Really?

sigh... so sad.

So you’re a fan of authoritarianism***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, but petty as Trump is, Scarbrough better expect that.

Jan 9, 2018, 2:58 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! DABO WOULD NEVER PUT UP WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR !!!###

Jan 9, 2018, 12:26 PM

Me too, because I don't want Clemson to have to deal with the controversy. But I can't help but consider the extreme irony of this sentiment. Our President has said much worse, and has exhibited low-quality, classless behavior... on a long-term,consistent basis. Yet there are lots of people who have absolutely no standards regarding the behavior of their President, but they are worried about a college kids yelling profanity before a game.

Partisan politics really expose the weaknesses of human nature.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 12:44 PM

You mean like obama ?

Please tell me when Obama got involved with anything..

Jan 10, 2018, 12:18 PM

as petty as whether people stood for the anthem at a sports event? Or used twitter to insult people on petty minutiae? Obama wasn't great shakes but I don't remember him making fun of the handicapped or saying "grab'em by the p-ssy". If you wish to make a comparison of class and acting "Presidential", Obama is miles above our current occupant of the White House as were most of our recent Presidents. I personally find what the young man said as rude and distasteful, but too often people are having microphones around people who are unaware in private moments.

He didn't get involved,

Jan 10, 2018, 1:00 PM

because it didn't happen either on a golf course or in Hawaii during his numerous multi million dollar vacations.

Are you trolling? Or do you not realize the irony?

Jan 10, 2018, 1:13 PM

I did NOT like Obama as President. He was aggressively anti-gun and, in my opinion, he contributed to the racial divide in this country, but Trump is literally the most vacationing president of the last 100 years. It's very odd to criticize Obama for something that he did far less of than Trump, when there are lots of great things to criticize him for.

Re: Are you trolling? Or do you not realize the irony?

Jan 10, 2018, 2:26 PM

My 401K says that when Trump is working, he is WORKING, not flying all over the world to apologize to everyone for being an american and not sitting on his @ss waiting on his next vacay. I got no problem with vacations and such, it's a stressful job, but every year Obama flew off to Hawaii for Christmas without a second thought to all of the other families that could not spend Christmas together because some family member had to go be his servant or guard him or his family while they had a perfect Christmas holiday. He was selfish and we picked up the tab for all of that to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars over 8 years. Trump mostly goes to his resort in Florida and plays on his golf course, that is hardly comparable. Also, Trump entertains world leaders and uses many of his golf outings as business meetings to discuss and strengthen our relationships with our allies. Finally, this president takes no salary, so you can deduct that 200 or 300k as well.

here - read this an call me in 8 years

Jan 10, 2018, 7:24 PM

if the dj is at 47000 and change in 8 years (and if Trump stays in office that long) T-mail me and I'll give you credit for a good argument. Till then ... facts.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/101314/where-was-dow-jones-when-obama-took-office.asp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: here - read this an call me in 8 years

Jan 11, 2018, 7:04 AM

So at Obama’s highest point (right when he was about to LEAVE office) is still lower than today. Not exactly an effective argument

Re: Are you trolling? Or do you not realize the irony?

Jan 10, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Are you trolling? Or do you not realize the irony? ]

You need to refresh your memory on vacation time your off by a long shot

Jan 10, 2018, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

or slick willie

Jan 9, 2018, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

UR FAKE NEWS!

Jan 10, 2018, 2:36 PM

There's a UTUBE VIDEO WHICH IS VERY CLEAR !!!###

Jan 9, 2018, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Stick to football. At least when you post something about football, you appear to,know what you're talking about.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

I was going to TD you and accidentally TU you. Please take my tu and place it in a place the sun don't shine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 5:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Didn't people get butt hurt when Obama was booed?

Yep, and they are hypocrites if they are happy about this.***

Jan 10, 2018, 11:55 AM

When did bad behavior justify other bad behavior?

Jan 9, 2018, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Trump only embarrasses himself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never said it justified anything else. Whatever Scarborogh

Jan 10, 2018, 11:54 AM

said, it was dumb. Saying F*** anything, in that situation is stupid. That has nothing to do with what anyone else does or says.

My comment was just about the level of hypocrisy out there right now because of blind partisanship.

Jan 10, 2018, 2:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

That's NO EXCUSE !!! HE IS NOW THE PRESIDENT. SUCH DISRESPECT REFLECTS BADLY ON THE ALABAMA TEAM AND COACHES AND THE SCHOOL !!!!###

Jan 10, 2018, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Trump has said much worse? You mean some of the cold hard facts of life and other politically incorrect truths that has triggered snow flakes and liberals?
Scarborough has a lot more living to do and even more to accomplish in life than he has to this point before he should even think about speaking in such a manner to or about someone of Trump's stature. The US has gone to hell. Hopefully Trump and a few successors can save us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he claims he said "Georgia"

Jan 9, 2018, 12:36 PM

A video surfaced during the game of Alabama in the tunnel before kickoff. In the video, Scarbrough can be heard screaming what appears to be a NSFW message directed at President Donald Trump. Trump was at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta for the game.

Scarbrough took time to address the video on Twitter eary Tuesday, and he claimed that he was shouting “F— Georgia” and not Trump.

https://twitter.com/starbo06/status/950615053685968896

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/bo-scarbrough-responds-claim-made-nsfw-comment-directed-president-donald-trump/

Re: he claims he said "Georgia"

Jan 9, 2018, 12:44 PM

either way not exactly something to be proud of

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 12:45 PM [ in reply to he claims he said "Georgia" ]

He's a liar too?

Like with a cloth?***

Jan 10, 2018, 12:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 9, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to he claims he said "Georgia" ]

Video very clear he shouted F Trump

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Georgia vs Trump?

Jan 9, 2018, 5:32 PM [ in reply to he claims he said "Georgia" ]

Does BO even syllable? jawr-juh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 12:52 PM

That’s because you voted for Trump.

You’re a bit biased.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jan 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

NO it wasn't about Trump and it wasn't about politics. IT WAS about that I wouldn't ever want a Clemson player having such low class and exposing his team, our university, or what Dabo tries to instill by screaming F bombs on national television !

So furthermore, I don't care if Mr Big Time screamed Georgia or Trump afterwards !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 6:16 PM

This sort of behavior is one of the reasons we don't go after some of those four or five star kids!

Jan 9, 2018, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

And you're still a #######. What's your point?

I didn't vote for Trump and I agree with the OP.***

Jan 9, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

You didn't graduate from Clemson.

Jan 9, 2018, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

You have no idea what we want or don't want our players to say or do. You're a USuck guy, we're not alike.

Remember when you lied and said you ONLY post about

Jan 10, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Mouth Carolina here? I do...Liar

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember when you lied and said you ONLY post about

Jan 10, 2018, 8:01 PM

I’m an Alabama fan now.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

You always were...You were just too stupid to see it...

Jan 10, 2018, 9:06 PM

SEC SEC SEC

how chickensh!t***

Jan 10, 2018, 10:38 PM

Jan 9, 2018, 1:41 PM

Its funny. Ask any person who calls Trump a racist, misogynist, homophobic or xenophobic what he has said or done to be considered that and watch their head explode trying to come up with something. Thats whats wrong with America and a lot of the people in this country, they hear something then try and pass it off as fact. There was a video of a guy going around asking everyday Americans why Hillary Clinton should be President and not one mentioned a policy or what she has done in the political world. Not one dang person could say. I bet you ask Bo Scarbrough why he hates Trump and I would lay every dime I have that it would be because of what I said in the beginning of this comment. It just blows my mind at the lack of general knowledge and common sense that escapes the mind's of Americans. Whether you like Trump or not at least know what you are talking about. If there was a tape out there of Trump saying he hated women or blacks or muslims don't you think CNN would be creaming all over themselves to show the world this video to try and prove themselves right? Nope we are some of the dumbest people on the face of the Earth who no nothing but what we hear. God forbid you actually try and fact check and study the matters for yourself. Just a crying shame this is what America has come to. Scarbrough may want to look up Obama's record for helping the urban area's of this country and actually educate himself, then he may be saying "F Obama". I doubt that will happen.

Jan 9, 2018, 1:45 PM

I have a slightly different take. I would like to hear the entire Tiger team yell F___ Trump in unison.

Jan 9, 2018, 2:36 PM

You sir are an idiot
You must be young and still live off mom and pop.
Any American that wishes the president to fail is either a idiot or lives off someone else.
Not exactly a big Trump fan but he is our President and I hope he is the best of all time

Jan 9, 2018, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Thank God you have no say so over our team

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 9, 2018, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

You are a disgrace and no better than scarborough. I bet you participated in yell day protesting President Trump!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say***

Jan 10, 2018, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

You cannot be serious

Jan 9, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

I am almost speechless that you would say that someone cannot cite example after example of Trump racist, misogynist behavior.

- Settled with the Justice Dept's Civil Rights Division of housing discrimination.

- "Good people on both sides" in Charlottesville

- So many quotes about Mexicans

- "Blood coming out of her eyes, her whatever"

- "Now, this judge is of Mexican heritage. I'm building a wall, OK?"

- "Grab ’em by the #####. You can do anything."

Oh my - I have better things to do with my time because this could go on all day. But let me remind you that he started his entire political career by spinning up his theory that Barack Obama was not born in the US based on no evidence whatsoever beyond the fact that the man is black and his name is not white-ish.

Now if you want to argue any of these things aren't racist or misogynist, well you might want to consider whether you are too.

Re: You cannot be serious

Jan 11, 2018, 12:29 AM

Some of your quotes are wrong. Why is this?
#1 If you're a celebrity you could probably get away with grabbing her by the #####. And who brought up the topic? It wasn't Trump. Probably the person who recorded it and made it a point to never get rid of it or forget it. It was a set up.
#2 She was over there bleeding from her eyes, and everywhere else. Maybe the intent was the same but at least be accurate. Ever hear of the war of the sexes? Grow up.
On another note, that judge is a member of La Raza? Does that have to be explained to you?

There endless hours of Trump and his nasty mouth...

Jan 9, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

that you can google or pull up on YouTube. Get a reality check. He tweets something profane nearly every day

Re: There endless hours of Trump and his nasty mouth...

Jan 9, 2018, 2:26 PM

BUT PERFECTLY OK FOR YOU SNOWFLAKES TO SAY F*** TRUMP TO THE PRESIDENT HUH.

There is no bigger snowflake than Trump***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:30 PM

Re: There is no bigger snowflake than Trump***

Jan 9, 2018, 3:01 PM

I beg to differ. I've noted at least 5 snowflake libs in this thread alone. Almost embarrassed to think y'all are tiger fans.

Re: There endless hours of Trump and his nasty mouth...

Jan 9, 2018, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: There endless hours of Trump and his nasty mouth... ]

Look, like some of the others above, I don't care if he said Trump or Georgia, and I wouldn't care if one of our guys was filmed saying F+++ Trump OR Hilary, the coots, Muscoot, Bentley, or whomever -- I'd be embarrassed. Classless and stupid. We all say things not meant for others to hear, but I'd hate for one of our guys to be so out of touch as to say it during a game - especially around the NC when cameras are going 24/7.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, I'm glad Bernie and Hillary didn't get elected, but

Jan 9, 2018, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I would hope to never ever hear a Clemson player say ]

your post is downright delusional. One above post lays it out specifically, but how are you not aware of all the disgusting things Trump has said.

I hate political correctness. I'm not personally offended by any of it. So I actually don't care if Trump uses profanity, but you should seriously take a step back from politics if you are serious about your post. The guys had said things so much worse than what Scarborough said. Anyone who is offended by Scarborough and not offended by Trump, is a brainwashed hypocrite. That much is clear.

I don't really have a problem with WHAT he said.

Jan 9, 2018, 1:59 PM

I've said F Trump numerous times myself (this coming from someone who's always been Republican), so i really have no place to talk in that regard. The issue is more the setting. And it doesn't really matter if he said F Trump or F Georgia. You know there are going to be cameras EVERYWHERE at the national championship game. Keep that stuff to yourself.

You might not hear it, but they are saying it.***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:04 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F*** Trump***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:20 PM

Re: F*** Trump***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:29 PM

Trump took your lunch money and pushed you down in a mud puddle ., , Sit here in the nurses office until mommy comes .,

Re: F*** Trump***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:38 PM

Didn’t you know Queenie is skrong

Dang it...hit the up button instead of TD. ??***

Jan 10, 2018, 10:40 PM [ in reply to F*** Trump*** ]

So in other words, Scarborough is lying***

Jan 9, 2018, 2:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Because you hate the 1st amendment?

Jan 9, 2018, 3:01 PM

I might not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: Because you hate the 1st amendment?

Jan 9, 2018, 5:27 PM

Again, it goes back to you having the right to say it, but it doesn't mean saying it is right. Also it doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and not have consequences. The OP is also using his 1st Amendment rights in saying that it is classless.

It amazes me how people only think things only go one way.

Being right is no excuse for being rude.

Jan 9, 2018, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Because you hate the 1st amendment? ]

Having people agree with your behavior doesn't change that it's misbehaving. If you were a Clemson man you'd understand.

His poor enunciation

Jan 10, 2018, 2:37 PM

Allows him plausible deniability?

Jan 10, 2018, 8:07 PM

Didn’t know there were ant wimmins on tne bama team

Jan 10, 2018, 8:17 PM

What 20 yr old on the planet has enough life experience, and intellect to properly judge a POTUS? Much less to speak out in such a disrespectful and vulgar manner. I guarantee it's not Scarborough.

Jan 10, 2018, 11:23 PM

Old enough to vote. Right??

Jan 11, 2018, 12:15 AM

True but it used to be 21 and for good reason I'm. I wouldn't mind seeing the voting age raised to 25. At least by then all areas of the brain are fully developed.

Jan 10, 2018, 8:22 PM

First time I have agreed with a Bama player.

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool...

Jan 10, 2018, 11:46 PM

....than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ??

Replies: 74
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic