Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An outstanding Mexican gentleman said recently...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,811

An outstanding Mexican gentleman said recently...

Feb 26, 2016, 5:29 PM

"Friends don't let friends vote for a con artist(s)."

And I totally agree with that statement!

Friends, and I consider everyone on T-Net my friend, I want y'all to heed this advice come Election Day and...

VOTE FOR NO ONE!!!

Have a wonderful weekend and GO TIGERS!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: An outstanding Mexican gentleman said recently...

Feb 26, 2016, 5:38 PM

you mean cuban right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it was Mark Cuban.

Feb 26, 2016, 6:03 PM

He's too busy be a shark and b-balling to be tha prez.

~JKB

Feb 26, 2016, 5:51 PM

I made a commitment to myself long ago to never vote unless there's one running with whom I approve. I can't go with that attitude of 'The lesser evil,' so I don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That attitude is what gets us the worse evil.***

Feb 27, 2016, 11:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2016, 6:01 PM

This must be the worst group of candidates ever. Trump would have us in a nuclear war within 3 days of being sworn in. Vote for none of the above sounds good to me!

Feb 27, 2016, 11:55 PM

And Hillary plans to give every inch of our beautiful country away to whomever will vote for her. I managed to listen to that horrible person for a few minutes tonight during her speech before becoming absolutely nauseated. Her BS rhetoric is sickening and so transparent. I love this country, and she's gonna ruin it overnight. I'd rather have anyone than her (or Sanders). If the Dems win this one, this country will be devastated within 4 years.

Feb 28, 2016, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: An outstanding Mexican gentleman said recently... ]

Trump will try to work deals with other countries. The other Republicans are talking about getting into it with Russia because of Ukraine. They all seem like idiots but I guess we all are. There really isn't much hope but maybe Trump will turn us around money wise. He did turn 20 mill into 3 Bill!

At least on Republican side, it's a very good group of candidates

Feb 28, 2016, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: An outstanding Mexican gentleman said recently... ]

The only reason Trump has been winning is that there were so many other viable Republican candidates that are splitting reasonable people's votes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For some reason, Marco reminds me of Puppy-Monkey-Baby ...***

Feb 26, 2016, 6:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Totally With You

Feb 26, 2016, 6:42 PM

On this one. I will be sitting this one out. It's as if the good ol' USofA has said: hey America! which pile of #### would you like to enjoy? We have tons of choices!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

As an American gentleman I must concur

Feb 26, 2016, 7:03 PM

As uniformed as most of you sound, come Election Day the most patriotic thing you can do for your country is to stay home

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geech scok?***

Feb 26, 2016, 7:17 PM

I've long considered elections to be choices between the

Feb 27, 2016, 7:13 AM

lesser of two evils.

Problem is as time has elapsed, I'm beginning to realize that the evils usually amount to about the same thing with promises galore and accomplishments few. Which is why we could probably flip a coin in the voting booths, mark any name and achieve the same results, despite the winners! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spit my coffee out yesterday when I heard Hillary say.....

Feb 28, 2016, 6:53 AM

" No corporate big wig is too big to be jailed ". I kid you not!!! Those words came right out of her mouth. First of all, I think is extremely dangerous that a potential President of the United States would have this mind set. But, more importantly, or incredulously, I cannot believe someone who has blatantly abused their office and place of power could, with a straight face even say such a thing. I hope, when and if they ever bring her up on charges, that someone will remind her and her followers of this statement.

Yep...+1.***

Feb 28, 2016, 9:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rubio isn't Mexican. Did someone else say that?**

Feb 28, 2016, 9:11 AM

nm

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic