Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We need to make a business decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,905

We need to make a business decision

Nov 23, 2020, 4:17 PM

As much as I would love to play the Noles this year and hang 80, there will be so much hype and animosity surrounding the rematch expect to see multiple brawls and numerous targeting and cheap shots which could have a huge impact on the rematch vs. N.D. It's no secret that there is still a huge culture issue with his players. All it takes are a few thugs to derail us from the bigger picture. They will have nothing to lose and we have everything. If its scheduled, obviously we play but if it left open then we need to consider cancelling. There will be plenty of other opportunities to take our "pound of flesh off of them

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The decision has been made

Nov 23, 2020, 4:24 PM

If you read D'Rad's comments and listened to Dabo it seems apparent that there's no appetite for a make-up game.

They only business decision that "we" need to make is whether or not you plan on travelling to Tallahassee by yourself. :)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did in fact listen to both

Nov 23, 2020, 4:33 PM

Alas, the issue seems to be reading comprehension on your part as nowhere do I mention returning to Tallahassee. I merely stated that I don't see a lot of good that can come from playing a team with a culture problem that has been known for thuggish behavior. This is a discussion forum. There is no need to respond to me in a manner that you would never be man enough to say to my face, or if you did it would not work out well for you.

Sticks and Stones

Nov 23, 2020, 4:36 PM

Lol....settle down there girl.

It'll be ok.

Re: Sticks and Stones

Nov 23, 2020, 4:38 PM

Yeah but anyhooo. I'll take a Quarter Pounder, Fries, and a Coke no ice. Your breaks over keyboard cowboy. Get back to your shift.

Re: Sticks and Stones

Nov 23, 2020, 4:42 PM

You're the original internet TOUGH-GIRL. :)

Re: I did in fact listen to both

Nov 23, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to I did in fact listen to both ]

What thuggish behavior are their current group of players known for? I think fans hype up "those guys are going to try and injure our guys" narratives way too much. A lot of these guys attended camps together in high school and are friends. That's not to say they don't want to prove themselves on the field, or that they don't get heated on the field from time to time. However, these guys aren't going out there trying to cause injuries to each other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need to make a business decision

Nov 23, 2020, 4:27 PM

To early to make that decision. We might need that game to stay in the conference race. Pitt is next man up. We must be healthy for this game and get a win Saturday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2020, 5:03 PM

Well if we don't have to play them, as Colonel Ludlo says in Legends of the fall, Screw-em!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I seriously doubt the Clemson and FSU players will be

Nov 23, 2020, 5:09 PM

fighting over this on the field. First of all Dabo wouldn't allow that behavior from our guys; and second, our players realize the FSU players aren't at fault and probably wanted to play as much as our players did. Possibly an icy handshake -- or fist bump -- between Dabo and Norvell, but likely nothing more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nov 23, 2020, 5:43 PM

Yes and the immediate business decision is prepare for Pitt.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,905
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic