Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see lots of complaints about Lyn-j but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I see lots of complaints about Lyn-j but

Oct 31, 2020, 9:34 PM

Who is better with the lack of middle runability besides ETN who is getting most of his yards through the air right now and is otherworldly talented?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry but Lyn J will not be a good back here, he runs too high.....his center

Oct 31, 2020, 9:40 PM

Or gravity is tall/high......can’t run through tackles

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry but Lyn J will not be a good back here, he runs too high.....his center

Nov 1, 2020, 1:30 PM

Derrick Henry say hi coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it’s risky, but I would like to see Pace in short yard

Oct 31, 2020, 9:44 PM

Situation. Haven’t felt we can impose our will in short yardage in a long time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lyn-J has proven to be highly effective when he gets a block

Oct 31, 2020, 10:22 PM

and can make people miss. He will never be a power back who breaks a lot of tackles.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I see lots of complaints about Lyn-j but

Oct 31, 2020, 11:17 PM

I trust our coaches! And Tony Elliot is one of the best in the business!

Oct 31, 2020, 11:23 PM

My frustration with Dixon is that he seemingly hasn't improved much since his freshman year.

He flashed a fair bit of talent as a freshman...and he still occasionally does. But he's inconsistent, he makes some baffling decisions in regard to down and distance, and he flat misses holes and overruns and hesitates on others...I dunno, he seemingly hasn't really put it all together yet and at this point you sort of wonder if he's going to get caught and passed by the guys behind him.

Like others, I regard Mellusi, Pace, and even Dukes as guys who will probably pass Dixon on the depth chart next year unless the light that has seemingly never really come on for Dixon finally does so.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:45 PM

Aside from ETN, Pace has impressed me the most. He seems to find a way to grind out tough yards.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:41 PM

I think pretty much any of the other RBs on the roster. But they don’t have the potential to break one like LJ. Except for ETN, of course.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 12:53 PM

If LJ would hit the hole instead of running sideways he would get 2-3 more yards every carry. He will find a hole then start dancing.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic