Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I haven’t paid attention today. What happened to the doom and gloom predictions?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 560

I haven’t paid attention today. What happened to the doom and gloom predictions?

Jan 20, 2021, 9:53 PM

I don’t want to invite Njdev back in here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven’t paid attention today. What happened to the doom and gloom predictions?

Jan 20, 2021, 10:00 PM

Well basically antifa caused a bunch of damage. Biden supporters everywhere continued murdering each other. Some horse face tranny sang a song. Hunter went into meth coma. The world came back with their hands out (WHO, UN, EU). Tigerneters gzzd themselves because they think they are elites, too. Everyone in the capitol ate, and drank, and patted each other on the back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven’t paid attention today. What happened to the doom and gloom predictions?

Jan 20, 2021, 10:01 PM

Haven't you heard yet, a fat transvestite was made health and human secretary. Oh the humanity, this is a bigger troll than Ben Carson at HUD.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Q said the end wouldn't be for everybody. We have been told

Jan 20, 2021, 10:02 PM

by Trump. Flynn and other that America would soon get a lesson in the "Constitution. Well folks, effective at noon today, when Biden illegally swore in with assistance of foreign nations he just made the government illegitimate and effectively put the military in control.

So, while like many, I thought it was over when Biden was sworn in today, I realized Q told us it NEEDED to happen for the military to assume control without it being a military coup. Q said it all had to be done by the book."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Q said the end wouldn't be for everybody. We have been told

Jan 20, 2021, 10:15 PM

That fact that others believe It is crazy. Just keep moving the goalposts while everybody laughs at them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s basically a religion. I’m still trying to figure out

Jan 20, 2021, 10:20 PM

which member of the new administration is JFK jr in a mask.

It ended in an awesome Chinese fireworks display. Thanks Hunter.***

Jan 20, 2021, 10:05 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 10:14 PM

Some old guy slurred his words a lot, and the media I was watching said the speech reminded them of FDR's and Kennedy's inaugural address. They could at least put forth some effort to avoid sounding biased.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing really....

Jan 20, 2021, 10:42 PM

They seem to have spent a ton of money calling up the troops to DC and state capitols to protect them from what was ultimately a whirlwind of general Republican apathy. Not even a bunch of good clips of people falling on the ground while wailing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was made very difficult to #### around and find out

Jan 20, 2021, 11:03 PM

Had they not beefed up the security, any number of things could have happened. They ensured it wouldn’t.

A repeat of the 6th, even with much less success would have emboldened the insurrection/sedition movement.

I’m glad today was uneventful, but if you think there wasn’t wailing you didn’t read this board.

https://www.reddit.com/r/InsaneParler/comments/l1iufi/insane_parler_qanon_lunatic_crying_and_begging/

I’m just basing it on every other Democrat presidential

Jan 20, 2021, 11:06 PM

Victory of the past century, in which 99.9% of the right shrugs their shoulders, sighs, and moves on with their lives. It was a massive, yet understandable, overreaction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% of those losers attended the inauguration and didn’t

Jan 20, 2021, 11:13 PM

incite riots 2 weeks prior to them. Things were a bit different this time around. Heck the Arizona GOP Twitter was running focus groups on civil war a month ago.

Re: I’m just basing it on every other Democrat presidential

Jan 20, 2021, 11:13 PM [ in reply to I’m just basing it on every other Democrat presidential ]

In addition to security, 25,000 soldiers in the capitol is a good show of strength. While we may be infighting, it would still not be a good time to attack us.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's interesting, pubs are more prone to believe

Jan 21, 2021, 8:19 AM [ in reply to It was made very difficult to #### around and find out ]

conspiracies than dems. I recall well the entire Russian collusion thing. I recall hearing the "evidence" over and over again. Indictments were imminent. And it kept going on and on. The evidence was about as sketchy as Trump's evidence of election fraud, only it came from more "respected" people. But in the end, it just wasn't there, just like "the steal". You don't impeach, or overthrow an election, based on a reasonable doubt. You do both based on conclusive evidence.

But for all the clamor, dems knew it was fake. Mueller never had enough solid evidence to indict, and the House never had enough evidence to impeach, much less the Senate. And as much as the dems hated Trump, they couldn't get the same traction from their voters Trump got from his with his "conspiracy".

You could just sense, there wasn't the same belief, even among dems, of Russian collusion that the pubs had with Trump's lies. Furthermore, the whole Russian fiasco only served to strengthen the resolve of the Trump conspiracy nuts. Trump had one to point out, and as such, he MUST be telling the truth. Couldn't be that Trump is just as bad as the swamp, and employed his own conspiracy.....no way. But that's what happened.

We have bad leadership. This isn't about politics anymore. This is about money and power. Same with dems, the swamp, and Trump really. Same thing, just different flavors of the same ice cream. No matter the flavor, it won't be healthy because at the end of the day it's all ice cream.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hur Dur is this really worth chest thumping over

Jan 21, 2021, 8:20 AM

-P&R Libs all day yesterday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Replies: 14
| visibility 560
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic