Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's check-in on Stephen Miller post Presidency, Day 2...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Let's check-in on Stephen Miller post Presidency, Day 2...

Jan 21, 2021, 11:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's check-in on Stephen Miller post Presidency, Day 2...

Jan 21, 2021, 11:40 PM

that dude is seriously out of touch w reality

The left is still making fun of how people look

Jan 22, 2021, 8:42 AM

While they worship obese trannys that make Jabba the Hutt look like swimsuit issue material.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

He's a white supremacist. Don't come to his defense.***

Jan 22, 2021, 8:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

A better question is why is the left still talking about him

Jan 22, 2021, 8:50 AM

Day 3 of Biden and I still see more Trump posts on here.

If you literally hate these people like so many do, why give them any PR at all? The worst thing they could face is complete and total irrelevance via complete indifference, but it's pretty far removed from that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe ask Fox why they're putting him on the news.

Jan 22, 2021, 8:54 AM

"Hey, Biden signed new EOs on immigration. Let's get the biggest white supremacist from the Trump admin on here to discuss it!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

And oddly enough,

Jan 22, 2021, 8:58 AM

deweather, not a rightie, posts it here. I would have never seen it otherwise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But that's kinda what happens here. Right?***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:00 AM

yes, and I'm asking why.

Jan 22, 2021, 9:17 AM

We've come full circle

Did we just German ourselves?

Jan 22, 2021, 9:19 AM

Our Australiaed it?

Probably because it's meant to be a joke?

Jan 23, 2021, 10:38 PM [ in reply to yes, and I'm asking why. ]

Partisans are the worst audience

Lol. Partisan? I’m more center than you man.

Jan 23, 2021, 10:43 PM

I just don’t get why people that spent 4+ years begging to have a guy out of their lives are now fixated on him now that they got their wish. He’s still dominating the news oddly enough. I was hoping to have a few Trump free months but it seems impossible.

I figured you'd take umbrage at that claim, lol

Jan 23, 2021, 10:48 PM

I stand by it (and this isn't to say I'm not either, btw)

I understand your point on the fixation but realize Trump was never brought up in my original post. So, it's weird to try and make that claim about fixation when you're the one bringing him up. But I certainly agree with you that it'd be nice to avoid hearing about Trump (but know it'll be impossible).

"If you don't like it, don't watch it"

Jan 22, 2021, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Maybe ask Fox why they're putting him on the news. ]

Kinda similar to, "if you don't like it, make your own" that was being shouted from the rooftops the last two weeks as conservatives were being banned from twitter and then Parler got shut down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which is why I don't watch it.***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:14 AM

Can you tell me what is incorrect about this statement

Jan 22, 2021, 8:57 AM [ in reply to He's a white supremacist. Don't come to his defense.*** ]

"The races are not identical and equivalent". I assume this is the line you are referencing?

Physically, he cannot be more accurate. If he said this with intent to demean the humanity and intelligence of other races, that is incorrect. The races are not the same physically. It's pretty evident if you just look at a couple of things.

1. skin color. I'd argue that having a more melatonin complexion is an advantage in the long run of humanity and evolution.

2. athleticism. This is a no brainer. Some races are much stronger, physically, than other races. In the evolutionary chain of events, this genetic skillset was much more important (please don't bring up slavery, I am sparring you this tantrum).

My post was about unfair treatment that one side of the aisle uses more frequently than the other side. But if someone on the right attacks how someone on the left looks, the mob is ready to burn them at the stake.

Oh, no, nothing about what he said last night.

Jan 22, 2021, 8:59 AM

I didn't hear it nor do I care. I'm talking about when he was busted as a white supremacist a while back over email communications.

This was a quote from his emails.***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:01 AM

Re: This was a quote from his emails.***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:14 AM

Yep, looks I screwed up. That was one of the quotes.

His emails were also to a major white supremacist in America.

As for the quote, it's wrong. Humans are not divided up into neat little races like people think. It's tribalism, and we're all the same species.

I won't pick your email apart. You've chosen to double down and defend what he said. All that can be said is, "Wow."

But I do apologize for skimming over your post and not reading it thoroughly the first time.

I am defending that line

Jan 22, 2021, 9:34 AM

Not other things he may have said that I have not seen. Dogs are all the same species, but theres plenty of different breeds. Same with every single other species on the entire planet. I thought we were believing science now?

Re: I am defending that line

Jan 22, 2021, 9:40 AM

Well, the line simple isn't true.

The dog example doesn't work because people, over centuries, have actively bred dogs in certain ways, much through inbreeding, to achieve certain traits for different breeds. We have different breeds because people engineered them that way. That isn't what has happened with humanity over time. I will entertain that there are evolutionary traits for certain races which has led to darker skin colors, but for the most part, humanity has evolved universally.

But they are all equivalent.

I would suggest checking out National Geographic's issue on race a few years ago, particularly the part where a photographer matches skin tone to pantone colors. The whole issue dashes Miller's claims. With science.

Then replace dog, with bird

Jan 22, 2021, 9:42 AM

or beetle, or ant, or bear, or cat, or whatever other animal makes you feel better about this topic. We are all NOT the same, and that's what make society so great because we all coexist together even though we are different.

Um...

Jan 22, 2021, 9:51 AM

There are different species of birds, beetles, ants, and whatever other animal type. Cats are the same issue as dogs; bred specifically for traits. A tiger is not the same species as a house cat.

You're thinking of genera.

Yes, we are all different in some way, shape, or form. That's not what Miller meant. Where Miller ###### up was the word "equivalent," which delves down the dangerous road of "not equal." It is the crux of white superiority and supremacy created centuries ago. When a society starts to head down that path, well, I don't think I have to go into detail here.

So yes, when I run into a black man on the street, he and I are different for a lot of reasons in appearance. On the inside, not so much. We are still the same species and still equivalent.

I'm not sure tigers and mountain lions are bred

Jan 22, 2021, 10:00 AM

for specific tasks.

Each race has advantages and disadvantages. Whites, for example, have the Karen complex that doesn't allow for us to ever be wrong in a disagreement, which you are displaying perfectly.

You already know...

Jan 22, 2021, 10:36 AM

When I said "cats," I meant house cats. Don't be facetious. I compared them to tigers because again, that's a different species. You aren't seeming to grasp the concept of species and genera.

Whites, for example, have the Karen complex that doesn't allow for us to ever be wrong in a disagreement, which you are displaying perfectly.

Pardon me for assuming you had a basic grasp of your high school biology class.

You take things far too seriously my friend

Jan 22, 2021, 10:53 AM

If you read that line that I typed out, and took it as a legitimate genetic trait, you gotta calm down.

I didn't.

Jan 22, 2021, 10:56 AM

I took it more as a "Dang, he's right, I don't know what species are and I gotta look for a way out with feigned humor."

That wasn't it either.***

Jan 22, 2021, 11:33 AM

easy man, Jill and Kamala are bringing fashion

Jan 22, 2021, 8:46 AM [ in reply to The left is still making fun of how people look ]

back to the White House. You know Michelle was so elegant and they are finally bringing that back to the White House. I am ever so grateful to be done with Melania

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of you guys need to learn to take a joke, yikes.***

Jan 23, 2021, 10:36 PM [ in reply to The left is still making fun of how people look ]

Re: Let's check-in on Stephen Miller post Presidency, Day 2...

Jan 22, 2021, 8:45 AM

At least he didn't show up in his white sheets.

Bleach is hard to find these days!***

Jan 22, 2021, 9:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic