Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How it will happen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 993

How it will happen

Sep 2, 2019, 2:32 PM

Dabo's analysis of Trevor's 1st INT, appeared in part to be the fault of TJ Chase and C Powell in not playing aggressive enough and their not performing the play properly. I liked Powell when we recruited him and has looked good in practice, but has not followed to the game. Tends to have dropsies. And TJ Chase, though has put on some weight, there's just no muscle. In blocking he tended to bounce off GT players like he's a feather, watch the replays. Last year TJ Chase played a lot of ST and tended to get in the way of our players and was a liability. For TAM we need to keep TH, JR, JN, FL, DO, JL and JCC constantly rotating in the game. We need to hire HR in his spare time, in addition to his new starting NFL job, to teach receivers how to "always" catch the ball. HR has a unique gift at this.

PS,
(1) I know Dabo praised WS for punting in the GT game, but his kicking motion is still slow, watch it and time it. Also, he still had a couple poop kicks against GT--still not consistent. I hold my breath every time he kicks it, concerned it's going to get blocked. His hang time has seemed to improve over last year, but still not consistent. For a big boy, 6'5" 225, he needs to practice a quicker motion. I'm surprised the S&C guys haven't come up with training repetition drill to improve this for WS.

(2) I want to see BV release his "Tasmanian Devil" defense, so KM gets confused, disrupted and sacked!

(3) and finally for our OL to road grade TAM off the field, with no holding penalties nor false starts. Our OL to show CFB they are likened to reputation of last year's DL. This year's OL can be the best in CU history (write it down)--these aren't big ole fat boy's, they or chiseled in stone, muscle, and smart! On a mission--mentality focused and sharp every down!

Go TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How it will happen

Sep 2, 2019, 3:25 PM

yep I've noticed he seems slow getting it punted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 993
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic