Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Words of advice for tomorrow night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Words of advice for tomorrow night

Nov 23, 2012, 3:55 PM

Don't underestimate the coots. That are bruised, weary, and bleeding. They have been through hell. They have played through a schedule of Vanderbilt, UAB, ECU, Missouri, Kentucky, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Wofford. They are beat up, but there hearts, and especially mouths, are strong. Especially Clowney #####'s. They are ready. Who wouldn't believe that after watching them rely on Wofford's 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter to help them secure a victory at home?

Also, don't overestimate them either. They are, however, the coots of cootlombia. They will wade through more miles of crap and unimaginable filth, otherwise known as Williams Brice, than Andy Dfresne, AKA Tim Robbins, did in Shawshank Redemtion. Just to get here to have their butts literally handed to them. Will it be easy? It used to be. They have stepped up there game so much. So much to the point of being all the way up to 5th in the SEC. They will have their 5th place rings on. Spurrier will have his game ball from last year, his arthritic knees, and his everlasting mouth. We will have a team of orange being led by one of the best staffs ever put together. They will be cheered on by a sea of orange- a vast supply of pissed off fans ready to see order restored. I hope the guy/girl wearing the Tiger mascot outfit is ready to do some push-ups!

Are you ready?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Words of advice for tomorrow night

Nov 23, 2012, 4:03 PM

Someone who comes up with a post as good as this one should also take the extra time to learn how/when to use "their" and not "there."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL

Nov 23, 2012, 4:20 PM

I certainly know how and when to use the words "there" and "their". LOL. It is called typing on break at work. Forgive me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is just that somethings are so very unforgivable.***

Nov 23, 2012, 4:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is just that somethings are so very unforgivable.***

Nov 23, 2012, 4:32 PM

Obviously

Re: Words of advice dipshitt

Nov 23, 2012, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Words of advice for tomorrow night ]

You must be unemployed to have the time to correct such minuscule things like there and their, ####### loser.

Nov 23, 2012, 4:27 PM

Eye knot unemployed, eyes got ah job.

How is Walmart treating you?***

Nov 23, 2012, 4:32 PM

Re: How is Walmart treating you?***

Nov 23, 2012, 4:33 PM

Not as good as your mother, wife, etc...

Nov 23, 2012, 4:34 PM

Get off my mother, I just got off yours...

Nov 23, 2012, 4:36 PM

ZINGGGGGGG

Nov 23, 2012, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Words of advice dipshitt ]

Gamecocks fan or Tiger fan? did you really call me a dipshitt over a post? Wow man. Everyone is big behind a keyboard. Why lower your standards like that man?

Nov 23, 2012, 4:33 PM

Why ruin a good post by being ####? i am a huge CU fan...

Nov 23, 2012, 4:35 PM

Maybe I misread it. Was wondering if I was being called a dipshitt, and if so, why? No big deal.

Re: If you're waiting on me, you're backing up, cuz!!***

Nov 23, 2012, 4:12 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic