»
Topic: How did a kicker get chosen to be part of the inauguration??
Replies: 43   Last Post: Jan 19, 2021, 9:09 AM by: laid-backtiger®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 43  

How did a kicker get chosen to be part of the inauguration??

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:13 PM

They chose a kicker from Vandy over Trevor f'in Lawrence to be a part of the inauguration.

We know that the Heisman and ESPN hate Clemson, but now the president hates Clemson?!?!? A kicker over the best college QB in NCAA history?

link

Uh, TL is a white, blue-eyed, blond-haired, Southern male

emoji_events [13]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:22 PM

who has verbally expressed his faith in Jesus Christ. The incoming administration will not tolerate this.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Uh, TL is a white, blue-eyed, blond-haired, Southern male

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:35 PM

That has to be the most unbelievable post that I have ever read on TigerNet.

link

I agree - is ridiculous.***

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:37 PM

link

Proof?***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:03 PM

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

was

Re: Proof?***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 6:34 PM

show me your proof first!

link

Let's see ... I was responding to someone who stated,

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 7:57 PM

and I quote, "That has to be the most unbelievable post that I have ever read on TigerNet."

I do not have to provide proof that it is the most unbelievable post since I am not the one making the accusation.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:10 PM

Only because you and other liberals just don’t like the truth!

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 4:31 PM

She isn’t “just a kicker” she is a sec kicker

2021 purple level member link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 5:00 PM

Oh I’m sorry how could I forget such a crucial detail. Naturally that changes everything!

Actually, that does bring up a good point. Didn’t Duke have a girl kick an extra points several years back? I remember they had a girl that was working out with the team before the season started. That was a handful of years ago I think.

This is just silly. Persecution complex much?***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:44 PM

link

John 15:18-25 ...***

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:17 PM

Re: John 15:18-25 ...***

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 5:33 PM

I can’t decide if it’s convenient or just sad to live your life assuming that whenever things don’t go your way, it’s because you are a Christian.

link

And, I am glad you don't decide my life for me.

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 5:51 PM

I am pretty happy surrounded by people who love me and I love them.

But, I am glad you read the verses.

Weren't you just complaining about your pulse in

Posted: Jan 19, 2021, 9:09 AM

another thread?

LOL, posts like this are why you dropped from 100. You can't really expect to make friends with this kind of post... just sayin'.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:02 PM

who has verbally expressed his faith in Jesus Christ. The incoming administration will not tolerate this.

Agree. Spot on. Works perfectly with their Compliance/Censorship Agenda.

link

Please

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:58 PM

provide evidence to back up this post. Thank you!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

You're welcome.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:00 PM

https://tigernet.com/forum/thread/How-did-a-kicker-get-chosen-to-be-part-of-the-inauguration-2053942?tstart=0

You left out straight!

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:18 PM

:)

2021 white level member link

True...***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:41 PM

Re: How did a kicker get chosen to be part of the inauguration??

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:37 PM
Randy.jpg(65.5 K)

It's because what's between her legs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:02 PM

Wonder if Biden knows that!

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 8:56 PM

Dr Jill will be there to prevent him from checking.

OL’ Sleepy Joe, the Borrower-in-Chief, remains the only US Senator to be formally accused of sexual molestation perpetrated in the hallowed halls of the US Capitol, which is now apparently a capital offense to trespass.

Digital penetration, no less.

But our younger generation, who was “11% more involved than any previous generation” according to Vote.org, was never informed of history of proclivities. Involved but not informed. A great nickname for the newest generation.

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 1:42 PM

Every other player that was invited probably turned them down. Most world rather watch grass grow or do the dishes instead of going.

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:01 PM

Biden doesn't need a quarterback, but at his age he definitely needs a kicker to jump start what will probably the shortest tenure in White House history. Then Kamala will be the quarterback as she is the heir apparent to that job anyway.
Man, do I love making political/sport analogies.

link

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 2:04 PM

I would imagine it’s due to her being as qualified and legitimate for her position as kicker as he is President.

The next 4 years will look like her booming , end over end kick to the 49 yard line

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:08 PM

Hopefully the Dems are in power only two years. Trump did not win reelection but the Democrats lost seats in the house, but did win those two seats in Georgia in the Senate under highly circumspect conditions. I have a feeling people are already regretting their decisions and the Republicans should take control of the Senate and the House in the 2022 midterm elections. Then you will have a situation like Obama and Bill Clinton where the Republicans re-took control of Congress and the Democrats were forced to compromise.

People love to point out how good the economy was under Clinton but forget that the Republicans had control of Congress after a backlash from the first two years of the Clinton admin. It was the Republicans that created the budgets that gave us a surplus for a few years. The Republicans again took control of Congress after Obama‘s first two years. Hopefully that trend will continue. But all bets are off if the Dems make DC and Puerto Rico states because that will give you four solid blue senators in perpetuity. But in many ways controlling the House is more important except when it comes to SCOTUS.

It’s actually to Puerto Rico‘s benefit to not be a state as some smart people have explained notably Peter Schiff.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:00 PM

As a parent, I would not want my college student in DC this month.

link

Because the kicker was the first _____ to ever _____.

[3]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:03 PM

That’s all that matters now.

Substance is so overrated.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Re: Because the kicker was the first _____ to ever _____.

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:13 PM

Row86® said:

That’s all that matters now.

Substance is so overrated.

Wrong. Have you ever heard of Katie Haida??? She actually had to tryout and went through Winter Workouts/Spring Practices and August Camps at 2 different schools!

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:15 PM

Katie Hnida

link

No.***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:20 PM

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:14 PM

It was just a gimmick too. I don't think the Biden team knows that. If she was good that would be something different. Maybe it's just something to make little girls dream big.

[2]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:19 PM

It just wasn’t meant for Trevor to be there. He has so much he’ll be able to do with his life.

We all have love in our hearts we can be great with. We all need to pray for our world ?? that the poor may have their needs met & that we are so grateful to be blessed. Us Clemson fans have much to be grateful for daily.

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

joke or not . . .

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:51 PM

sometimes i wanna punch some of youse guys on here.

link

Duh, Because she has a 100% PAT

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 3:59 PM

And kicks a mean pooch

link

Is the menu better than cheeseburgers?***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 4:27 PM

Re: Is the menu better than cheeseburgers?***

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 4:46 PM

Try to find one in downtown Clemson after "The Study Hall" butcracks and our "students" broke the law...Dipsheets....

Can you translate for folks that aren’t angry old ‘get off my lawn’ guys

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 9:04 PM

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 6:30 PM

This is not a serious country.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 6:51 PM

Simple, she kind of broke the mold for what women can do, and she's a tremendous inspiration to others to show what a women can do. As a father to a daughter, I loved it.

Good for her, don't let society tell u what you can/can't do.

link

The Vandy kicker was not the first ...

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 8:37 PM

Someone else in the post thread referred to Katie Hnida ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Hnida

[1]
Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 9:13 PM

As a blue collar father of 3 daughters—1 doctor, 1 with a Masters in HR law, and 1 taking a gap period before starting grad school—I encourage my children only to break molds that deserve to be broken.

I would have told my daughter not to turn herself into a trivial trivia question. There were 30 walk-ons who could have done better than Katie. Let them. What if she had needed to make a tackle? She would have “played like a girl” or gotten killed.

BTW, she’s only the first woman to score a point for a Power 5 team because the term “Power 5” has only existed since 2006. Other women scored before her, but we’ve conveniently forgotten them. Because that’s what people do when they want to celebrate triviality. There’s only so much room around the trivial table before you have to make room for the next wave.

Are you sure that’s what you want for your daughter?

link

Posted: Jan 18, 2021, 9:21 PM

Rw43 said:

As a blue collar father of 3 daughters—1 doctor, 1 with a Masters in HR law, and 1 taking a gap period before starting grad school—I encourage my children only to break molds that deserve to be broken.

I would have told my daughter not to turn herself into a trivial trivia question. There were 30 walk-ons who could have done better than Katie. Let them. What if she had needed to make a tackle? She would have “played like a girl” or gotten killed.

BTW, she’s only the first woman to score a point for a Power 5 team because the term “Power 5” has only existed since 2006. Other women scored before her, but we’ve conveniently forgotten them. Because that’s what people do when they want to celebrate triviality. There’s only so much room around the trivial table before you have to make room for the next wave.

Are you sure that’s what you want for your daughter?

Sorry.

S/b “there were 30 walk-ones that could have done better than Sarah.”

Of course, we all love her willingness to help out.

link

Replies: 43  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling 2 Tickets in North Stands Lower Section P Row HH 40 Yd Line and 3 North Stands Lower Section...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2714 people have read this post