Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:49 AM

I'm really excited to make my first trip there for a game! I feel good about our chances. I know that the Carrier Dome hasn't been kind to us in the past, but I truly believe our team is head and shoulders above Syracuse and won't allow a slip up this time.

The weather forecast calls for some cooler weather starting tomorrow in Syracuse, which is nice since as we all know the Carrier Dome doesn't have air conditioning. The high temp today in Syracuse is 78 degrees, but it dips down to about 50 tonight and will be in the low 50s tomorrow. I'm definitely taking a jacket, not only because of the cooler temps but because it is supposed to rain.

I'm staying near the Carrier Dome, so I'm looking forward to trying some of the restaurants that have been recommended here in the past. My plan is to buy tickets a few hours before the game. I'm sure there will be people outside selling.

Hope to see a lot of Clemson fans there! Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

No AC in the Carrier Dome

Oct 23, 2020, 11:52 AM

Might want to borrow a pair of purple gym shorts and orange tank top for your game attire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow so

Oct 23, 2020, 11:53 AM

I think I'll be good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Obviously this situation calls for Orange Overalls

Oct 23, 2020, 12:16 PM

The ability to dress in layers AND impress our gracious northern hosts at the same time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow so

Oct 23, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to It's supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow so ]

I went to the game in the Dome last year. Sat in the Clemson fan section, upper deck corner. 50,000 people, no air conditioning, literally two men's rooms on the entire third level. Stench at halftime was overpowering.

I hope your visit is more pleasurable, sir.

Re: No AC in the Carrier Dome

Oct 23, 2020, 5:30 PM [ in reply to No AC in the Carrier Dome ]

The Carrier Dome is now partially air conditioned. Improvement projects are scheduled to be finished by next season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does one "partially" A/C a dome?

Oct 23, 2020, 7:33 PM

Sirrius qweshion.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:52 AM

Which airline are you flying because I don't think they will give you a refund.

I have status with Delta, but I won't need a refund.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:55 AM

I don't anticipate the flight being canceled.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:54 AM

Enjoy! Stop by the Cuse MBB practice while your job there so you can scout Boeheim and the boys and report back to Coach Brownell.

I might do that, but my plan is to corner him at Denny's.

Oct 23, 2020, 11:56 AM

That's his favorite place to eat, after all.

I think I can get more info out of him if he has food in his belly.

Re: I might do that, but my plan is to corner him at Denny's.

Oct 23, 2020, 10:13 PM

I cornered him on the steps at Riverview in North Augusta a few years back.

He was there to watch the Peach Jam but I didn't get the impression that peaches were compatible with Orange. He wasn't as talkative as I'd hoped.

Day drinking again I see***

I did just have a couple of drinks in the Sky Club.***

I prefer the Admirals club***

Oct 23, 2020, 11:59 AM

Oct 23, 2020, 11:57 AM

Judge, I thought the game was in Clemson, or that's the way it's listed on our schedule!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's been drinking again. He's sitting in a closet

Oct 23, 2020, 12:00 PM

at his house thinking he's at the airport.

Well, you're wrong.***

Oct 23, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game. ]

Re: Well, you're wrong.***

Oct 23, 2020, 5:27 PM

About the drinking or being in the closet? Enquiring minds want to know. ??

Wrong about the schedule.

Oct 23, 2020, 10:59 PM

The drinking and closet parts were spot on.

Oct 23, 2020, 12:12 PM

ahhh...the art of sarcasm and BS!!! Enjoy your flight and the game. Represent Clemson with class and dignity, okay judge? ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm expecting to be outnumbered by the wrong color of orange

Oct 23, 2020, 12:15 PM

but I will do my best to represent us well!

Re: I'm expecting to be outnumbered by the wrong color of orange

Oct 23, 2020, 12:24 PM

Have a great time, and enjoy the game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game. ]

Well, you know the old guys will start losing their memory, and I wouldn't want the Judge's family filing a missing persons report with the police department, he would be hard to find being the only one sitting in the carrier dome!!!! :)

Oct 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

Beautiful place. Neat setup. I was there when we lost a couple of years ago. A few nasties but overall their fans were great. Enjoy and be safe.

Hope at least your flight has AC............

Oct 23, 2020, 12:19 PM

??????

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you sure Holiday Inn Express

Oct 23, 2020, 12:36 PM

has ACCN on the TV.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 12:41 PM

POTD...Trump Trump Trump Trump

Oct 23, 2020, 1:03 PM

Judge while you're in Syracuse---

Oct 23, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm about to board my flight to Syracuse for the game. ]

will you find out the origin for the name Dinosaur BBQ. I enjoyed the Big ### plate a few years ago there as it fits me in several ways. This Dinosaur thing even predated Dino's arrival which is interesting. Have a safe trip and while you're up there be sure to take in the Pete Rose exhibit in Cooperstown. Safe travels!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go dude

Oct 23, 2020, 4:44 PM

https://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/about/

Have fun and stay safe, NYC is beautiful this time of year

Oct 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

hopefully you can take in a Broadway show while you're there.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Broadway isn't operating right now due to COVID-19.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:03 PM

Moran.

That was a man test...

Oct 23, 2020, 1:23 PM

You failed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You should know, you score a 0 on the man test every time.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:00 PM

Who said I was a man?***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Exactly.***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:27 PM

They will if you pay them enough***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Broadway isn't operating right now due to COVID-19. ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This sounds like something Bob knows a lot about.***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:01 PM

Enjoy el señor Keller***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:28 PM

Please tell us it's a one-way ticket.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:33 PM

:)

Re: ^^^^Underrated poast***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:36 PM

Screw Calford.

Wait a minute...

Oct 23, 2020, 3:51 PM

Is this a serious poast? If so, I don’t think you will be happy when you get there.

HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait a minute...

Oct 23, 2020, 8:33 PM

I think the Judge would be happy at the bottom of a mountain canyon in the winter time by himself!!!;)

LOL! Good luck dude. Let me know how the crowd looks there.

Oct 23, 2020, 4:38 PM

Are you being serious? Good luck getting into the Dome ??

Re: LOL! Good luck dude. Let me know how the crowd looks there.

Oct 23, 2020, 9:29 PM

No. In fact, he couldn’t be less serious. He is the jokester of the bored.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look me up when u get there. ***

Oct 23, 2020, 5:22 PM

Don’t forget you that they’re 2hours behind us,

Oct 23, 2020, 6:41 PM

time wise, need to be there at 10AM for the noon kick

Don’t be ridiculous!

Oct 23, 2020, 11:03 PM

Syracuse is only 1 hour behind us.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic