Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great game. Congrats.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Great game. Congrats.

Oct 27, 2019, 6:59 AM

As I watched the first quarter of the Bama game and followed Clemson on Gamecast (I don't have ACCN), I immediately thought, "Saban and Dabo are both saying, 'Thank you, Kansas State!'"

Clearly, Clemson came out focused and ready. Yeah, the "experts" will say, "But, they haven't played anybody." Those same experts will talk about how tough the SEC is. (The SEC East is just so deep they keep beating each other. :) )

Not that y'all are interested, But FSU fans are saying, "That was the best game of the Taggart era." (That's rather like bragging about being the tallest skyscraper in Seneca.) We played great, for two offensive series, against a horrible team. We were sloppy, Cuse was far worse. I looked at their schedule to see how they have three wins. They beat three teams that couldn't win the HS championship in SC.

When Cam Akers leaves for the NFL this year, we will lose 70% of our offense. He is at the same level as Etienne. Other than him, we don't have a player on offense that would crack Clemson's tw0-deep depth chart.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great game. Congrats.

Oct 27, 2019, 7:47 AM

It’s not y’alls fault that they can’t crack the two deep. We are extremely talented at every position and not letting off the gas in recruiting. It’s kinda like the national debt right now. We are so far in the hole that getting a balanced budget won’t do any good. We have the right coaches in office, so until something changes, we are going to stay good or great. We might loose a game here and there, but we will always be in the games in the next x no of years. I hope it never ends at least until we get the respect we deserve right now. Pitiful!
Good luck the rest of the season.

Message was edited by: tigersnake1954®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree about Akers

Oct 27, 2019, 7:50 AM

He is an outstanding back. Put a better team around him and he would be a lot like Dalvin Cook. Now that guy scared me every time we played you guys.

Hang in there Brett. A part of me feels for you and Seminole nation. It has to be hard to be in this shape. And a part of me remembers all the merciless beat downs... 2000 and 2013 come immediately to mind. And I think to myself... what a wonderful world.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats on the FSU win, Bret. Considering what’s going on in the bi-polar Coastal...

Oct 27, 2019, 8:12 AM

Any win against any team is great!

Appreciate your posts, man. They are levelheaded and positive. I’d be thrilled if y’all beat Flawda. I’m pulling for y’all in that matchup big time!

And if Cam can finally get an o-line at the pro level... he’ll have a fine career.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KU saved OU the embarrassment of playing someone...

Oct 27, 2019, 9:00 AM

who could shut them out in the first round of the playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe OU can play UGA in the "I don't wanna be here" bowl.

Oct 27, 2019, 9:20 AM

With the winner claiming the "We shudda been in the playoff" award.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This year that's called the "Sugar Bowl"***

Oct 27, 2019, 5:48 PM

Re: KU saved OU the embarrassment of playing someone...

Oct 27, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to KU saved OU the embarrassment of playing someone... ]

who could shut them out in the first round of the playoff.

...but yeah.

It was K state..

Oct 27, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to KU saved OU the embarrassment of playing someone... ]

...but yeah.

yet you have out recruited us 2 out of the last 4 years

Oct 27, 2019, 9:31 AM

according to the experts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great game. Congrats.

Oct 27, 2019, 2:23 PM

BEAT UF!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

TU, but

Oct 27, 2019, 3:35 PM

I don't get why you and others are saying you don't have the talent. You've recruited well and are rated ahead of us on team talent by 247. So stop saying that and start saying that you lack PLAYER DEVELOPMENT.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

You make a great point.

Oct 27, 2019, 5:40 PM

Our players came out of high school with equal ability as yours. But, after 3 years of coaching, your players are far more talented than ours.

Coaching matters. A lot!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic