Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Game on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,835

Game on

Nov 27, 2017, 1:29 PM

Anyone remember when muschump sent a text to his team, “game on,” after we won the national championship this year? I just remembered that and it gave me a chuckle!

They envy our program so much. We get a generational talent at quarterback, they decide to label and believe they have an elite QB (Bentley isn’t elite). We get a national championship, they think they can set a goal to compete for one (game on). We get creative with social media and slogans, they try to copy it and motivate their guys the same way (“game on”, “never again”), then it blows up in their face and makes them look silly. I can’t imagine the embarrassment, it’s phenomenal...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game on

Nov 27, 2017, 1:32 PM

Apparently Chump's line on the recruiting trail since we won the National Championship has been that we wouldn't win anything again since DW is gone. Not sure how he's going to explain that to his top recoots.

Top Recruits??

Nov 27, 2017, 1:37 PM

By top recruits I assume you mean the 2-3 stars that don't have a criminal record.

The game was on, he just didn't show up

Nov 27, 2017, 1:36 PM

again.

They are simply beyond shame

Nov 27, 2017, 1:49 PM

So far into the depths of delusion and depression they are oblivious to how foolish their actions are. Fireworks for a FG? Chickens crowing in their stadium? 4 giant cigarettes to frame the team's entry? Just an embarrassment to the state - even without all their stadium antics.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic