Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dub and BHO gettin' all chummy in the warm up.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Dub and BHO gettin' all chummy in the warm up.

Jan 20, 2021, 11:04 AM

Pence showing his class. Props to that man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My understanding is that they have become pretty good

Jan 20, 2021, 11:06 AM

friends. I think Michelle and GW especially; he remarked how they regularly share jokes in email, which I thought was interesting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hate to tell you, but ALL Illuminati members are tight.

Jan 20, 2021, 11:09 AM

They see each other every year at Bohemian Grove.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An amazing concept, really...

Jan 20, 2021, 11:11 AM [ in reply to My understanding is that they have become pretty good ]

Two people respecting each other and being friends despite political differences.

And another man being adult enough to show up and welcome in the new winners despite losing the race.

I'm ready to get back to adult behavior.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Coming from the man that says people deserve to die

Jan 20, 2021, 11:31 AM

This is some RICH content.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Huh?

Jan 20, 2021, 2:08 PM

clemsonrulez08®, are you getting me mixed up with Carlsbad? Don't do that. It's easy not to do that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Additionally calling out

Jan 20, 2021, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Coming from the man that says people deserve to die ]

ryanadidas® tkd2000® and midlandtiger®

Y'all explain yourselves.

Both of your usernames start with "Ca" and for some length o

Jan 20, 2021, 3:57 PM

of time, you had the same guy as your avatar.

That's my explanation.

I like one of yall better than the other, but I can't remember which is which.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Same lol***

Jan 21, 2021, 8:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Both of your usernames start with "Ca" and for some length o

Jan 21, 2021, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Both of your usernames start with "Ca" and for some length o ]

It appears we are both jack ##### but Carl is ready for a mass slaughter of Trumpies. I'm more of a fan of mass ridicule.

Same here.***

Jan 21, 2021, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Both of your usernames start with "Ca" and for some length o ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W, in my opinion, was the last President we had that thought

Jan 20, 2021, 11:27 AM [ in reply to My understanding is that they have become pretty good ]

he lead the whole country. Now...the whole country didn't agree with him :)...but that was my take. I think W WANTED to unite but didn't always succeed. I think Obama wanted the wrong-thinking right of the country to wake up and realize how correct he was. And I think Trump didn't mind being divisive.

Hoping Biden will think more like W in that regard. We shall see.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I agree.***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:42 AM

Re: W, in my opinion, was the last President we had that thought

Jan 20, 2021, 2:10 PM [ in reply to W, in my opinion, was the last President we had that thought ]

I think W had a chance to be a much better president if he hadn't surrounded himself with certain people and allowed Cheney to run loose.

Since his presidency, I feel we've seen a lot of humanity, empathy, and regret out of Dubya.

I think that's part of the problem.....

Jan 21, 2021, 8:17 AM

there was a lot of humanity and empathy in Bush when he was in office, but it is difficult to see when one (not saying you) is shouting "war criminal".

Point being, we've taken vilification of Presidents to the next level, and I think it primarily started with Bush and hasn't stopped, and I include Obama and of course Trump in that---he was not a good man, but he was not Satan incarnate either.

Going back to Clinton, and some admittedly fuzzy college-era memories, most on the right, including me, thought he was a world-class whoremonger and a crook with some of the whitewater stuff, but we would have jumped at the chance to have a beer with the guy. 20+ years later, we've amped it up to many in the opposition seeming to prefer putting a couple rounds in T's head before having a beverage with him. It's neither just a right or left thing, it's more of the same seesaw/pendulum effect, where each side outdoes the other the next time around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think Obama and Bush were that different...

Jan 20, 2021, 2:15 PM [ in reply to W, in my opinion, was the last President we had that thought ]

they both had some humility about the office they held and that is probably why they are friends now. They both had visions of an America that worked for everyone, they were just different visions. They both had moments of overreach (in different ways and for different reasons) that caused vitriolic divisiveness among their political opponents. Obama with Obamacare and Bush with the Iraq war.

But there was a grace and humility in them both that Trump lacked. Ironically if he had had it he probably doesn't get elected, but if he had he would definitely have started his second term today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's pretty generous......

Jan 21, 2021, 8:21 AM

Yes, Obama's leadership skills were head and tails above Trump's, but he's well known, even on the left, for his arrogance. I believe he even said it was his biggest regret of his Presidency.

Bush on the other hand, probably could have used a little more of it....self-deprecation was always his natural go-to, and it often made him look just a little goofy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alex Rodriguez lutz***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Globalists Unite!

Jan 20, 2021, 11:21 AM

Pence 2024

I know, right? Back to normal.***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:23 AM

I have plenty of friends I disagree with.***

Jan 20, 2021, 11:29 AM

Yep good thing Mike wasn’t hanged on the 6th otherwise....

Jan 20, 2021, 11:46 AM

we couldn’t see his class.

Couldn’t resist a little low sarcasm. Pence has conducted himself like a responsible American politician. That should be our basic expectation for all of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dub and BHO gettin' all chummy in the warm up.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:48 PM

There is an old saying in baseball (although it might easily exists elsewhere, too)

"He's a great guy, wouldn't say ####, even if he had a mouthful."

Pence has learn the art of not saying everything that enters his mind (unlike a lot of others). I appreciate that self-control.

Pence's grace at the end was a God send.

Jan 20, 2021, 3:45 PM

To see him stand for our Democratic process in the face of Trump's attacks was inspiring, and to (reportedly) sound his anger at the attacks to Trump was great to see...especially without turning to social media to attack his President, etc. Old school. And then to see he and his wife at the steps of the Capitol with Harris and her husband...it just looked like a dignified interaction between the four. The bar has been lowered but that was great and necessary to see.

I am not sure that the man has what it takes to be in charge but I would be happy to see him put his hat in the ring to see what he looks like when he doesn't have to hold Trump's water.

null

Re: Pence's grace at the end was a God send.

Jan 21, 2021, 10:03 AM

can you imagine how different things could be if he had listened to his boss and not followed the law and the Constitution?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic