Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to ask
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I have to ask

Jan 13, 2021, 4:12 PM

In a free democratic society

What would possess election workers to cover windows during the counting process

It seems so “not transparent” to do this

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So that a bunch of Trumptards don't lick the windows

Jan 13, 2021, 4:15 PM

and distract them?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Distract them from what? Stealing?***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's it. You've cracked the case.***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:28 PM

Re: Distract them from what? Stealing?***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Distract them from what? Stealing?*** ]

accurately counting the votes ???

Re: Distract them from what? Stealing?***

Jan 13, 2021, 11:26 PM

Hey Tobias...still dodging me? Now that you're retired, I would expect you to have plenty of time to prepare your presentation for our debate, right? What gives? Cold feet, testicular failure or just plain hopelessness?

Tell ya what, you can bring two colleagues, but one has to be Chief Stubborn_Tiger..the mouth of the south. Yeah, yeah, I know...she will pass. No ovaries, no glory! But hey, invite her anyway, she just might be crazy enough to come along with you. Three on one for you....you gonna turn that down?

Anyplace anytime. Hey, I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you. I mean, come on....are you really that afraid of debating me? You can even bring along your debate coach. I'll pay you to come, honest.

***please don't cop out with the 'it doesn't matter anymore' excuse. It does matter, to YOU and ME.

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So that a bunch of Trumptards don't lick the windows

Jan 13, 2021, 11:13 PM [ in reply to So that a bunch of Trumptards don't lick the windows ]

Stupid response of the day. Keep it up. LMAO

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weird game but I know the answer.

Jan 13, 2021, 4:15 PM

You're T3Tiger from two months ago.

OK, now do Scorcho from 2002.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened to that guy?***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoah, easy there.

Jan 13, 2021, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Weird game but I know the answer. ]

The secret service has plenty on their plate already....don't think they need any additional tips coming into the hotline.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol two months late?

It was to ensure the people working weren't distracted by the idiots outside. Half this #### was livestreamed and fools are still like WhAt ArE ThEy hIdInG?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Still trying to make soup out of Trump taint^^^

Lap it up, bruh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to ask

Jan 13, 2021, 4:18 PM

I don't know, but I like the fact that you are on it more than the authorities. I really admire you. I also like your handle. That's cool. Anyway, thanks for your insightful post. Let's chat soon.

OMG you figured it out! The election must have been stolen!

Jan 13, 2021, 4:21 PM

You’re a sucker and a moron

Re: OMG you figured it out! The election must have been stolen!

Jan 13, 2021, 4:22 PM

^^^Can someone take care of this guy? ^^^^

LOL!***

Jan 13, 2021, 4:51 PM

Did you?

Jan 13, 2021, 4:32 PM

Did you really have to?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's it. There's the proof. The smoking gun

Jan 13, 2021, 4:35 PM

All this time and the evidence was right there.

The answer though is they were counting votes and the protesters outside were taking pictures and video that could reveal names and personal information. The media was in the room as well as poll watchers from both parties. The chants to "stop the vote" made the poll workers feel uneasy as well.

But by all means, that's just one more piece of factual evidence the election was stolen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic