Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DeMonte Capehart?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

DeMonte Capehart?

Nov 4, 2020, 8:13 PM

I haven’t heard much on him. Is he also available for run stuffing similar to Davis?

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DeMonte Capehart?

Nov 4, 2020, 8:46 PM

Knutz said:

I haven’t heard much on him. Is he also available for run stuffing similar to Davis?

Go Tigers!

He's available! If I translated the "coach speak correctly" Capehart is having trouble getting the playbook down. With Davis, Williams, Bresee, Pinckney, Reuben(before he got hurt) we haven't needed him. But, he was gang busters in his limited action.
I have been telling people I expect to see or better stated wouldn't be surprised to see him in this game. He is a legit 6'5 and 325 lbs of athlete. He was a All American for a reason!
Due to the nature of ND - I would love to see what he can do "ON FIRST DOWNS"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 8:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWbyfoX1c9U

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/demonte-capehart-209543

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/233869/demonte-capehart

Nov 4, 2020, 10:06 PM

He will be a monster for us but probably not this year. Looked dominant but very raw in HS. I assume IMG coached him up some his senior year but for some guys, college play-calling and technique are big adjustments.

Give him time.

would love to see him this game. He's a fresh body and a

Nov 5, 2020, 7:11 AM

mountain of a man. Hope he earns and gets a lot of playing time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: would love to see him this game. He's a fresh body and a

Nov 5, 2020, 9:43 AM

I agree, and maybe he isn't fully ready for the college game, but big bodies is what we need for the ND game to prove to Kelly and his OC that he will not have any success running the ball on us. If for nothing else, use him just to knock people around for as many downs as we can use him, and have plenty of oxygen on the sidelines to feed him every minute he is out the game.

At Clemson since Dabo has been HC, it's always been next man up, and just maybe this is the game that Brent and Dabo to tell Capehart we really need for you to step up and set your sails toward the QB the spit second that the FB moves on the ground, and turn that big man loose, after all, he was a high 4 star recruit that had his star shining bright during recruiting. I mean we have guys that can take up the slack and school him on every play. Like has been said, he is a huge kid/man, use him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: would love to see him this game. He's a fresh body and a

Nov 5, 2020, 6:20 PM

I agree, and maybe he isn't fully ready for the college game, but big bodies is what we need for the ND game to prove to Kelly and his OC that he will not have any success running the ball on us. If for nothing else, use him just to knock people around for as many downs as we can use him, and have plenty of oxygen on the sidelines to feed him every minute he is out the game.

At Clemson since Dabo has been HC, it's always been next man up, and just maybe this is the game that Brent and Dabo to tell Capehart we really need for you to step up and set your sails toward the QB the spit second that the FB moves on the ground, and turn that big man loose, after all, he was a high 4 star recruit that had his star shining bright during recruiting. I mean we have guys that can take up the slack and school him on every play. Like has been said, he is a huge kid/man, use him!!!

Exactly my thoughts. No worries about losing eligibility because you play him too much this season; so on running downs give the big fella a shot. I thought in the few snaps he has gotten this season that he looked more than just "okay"! He actually was making plays vs. Citadel to the point the TV broadcasters pulled up his bio and talked about him for a minute.
For this game as you said, his 300 plus pounds and unbelievable 4.8 speed would be welcomed. Like you said, if for no other reason to spell the starters with another "big body"!

Also, Tre Williams.........

Nov 5, 2020, 10:57 AM

He was supposed to be a big body run stuffer too. Has he seen much action?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic