Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Highlights This Year-Feel Free to Add Good Memories!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Clemson Highlights This Year-Feel Free to Add Good Memories!

Jan 2, 2021, 11:34 AM

Looking back at season there were a lot of great plays in our ACC Championship year and it was great to remember a lot of these and I hope it makes you smile and brings out your orange today with hopes that you can add a few more.

It all started when two conferences bailed out when our Trevor sent the message "We Want to Play" and totally turned the NCAA back around from the dead where they were heading.

1. Opener at Wake on Gameday with no fans greeting us with what this covid season would be like. But Tigers rock with Trevor's awesome RPO keepers for scores
2. Citadel: Amari made us all lose a breath on a bomb TD catch as he dove near the goal post reminding us of Mike Williams in this early game of season. Ladson showed us what he could do with 2 TD's and who could forget James Skalski picking up that fumble and scoring his first TD and that running dance off the field and celebrating with the defense. Our very own DJ got his first Clemson touchdown rush up the middle.
3. Virginia-Media worried about a trap game with Miami coming up but Tigers led by Amari's 2 td's prove otherwise. Remember his TD leap over a defender into endzone!! Then Amari toe touch grab at back of endzone. ETN goes wild with 114 receiving yards and one td while rushing for 73 and another td. Oh, and Booth's one-handed falling back interception in endzone!
4. Miami-Wet one-game day-night and the first time I felt upper deck stands actually shake with only 20,000 of my friends at the game but the fans represented in this one folks and it was one to remember if you were there. Galloway plowed a guy at goal line TD catch and was the only man left standing on his 2 TD day. ETN was running tougher than ever and tip toed down sideline for 72 yard td. Spector at LB was an animal this night blowing people up and had 1.5 sacks and 2.5 tackles for losses.
5. Georgia Tech: a lot of talk from ATL but Clemson scores 73 points! Trevor 5 TD's in first half and Amari with another 2 TD day. More emergence of TEs like Allen with his TD. Tyler Davis reminded us how awesome he is with a sack and 2 TFL's.
6. Syracuse: ETN's 3 TD day. Bresee showed us what is to come with his sack and forced fumble that Booth picked up and ran in for scoop and score.
7. Boston College: the battle and Bresee gets the safety to win it for us! Amari started comeback with goal line diving turn around catch. DJ with the pull back decision on RPO on 4th down and 1 for a huge TD run and his dad Big Dave dancing and celebrating in stands that was caught on camera was priceless-love them! And how about DJ coming in and throwing for 342 and 2 Td's with ETN catching 140 yards of them and became the ACC all-time rusher in this game.
8. ND part one was DJ's gutty performance when his shoulder was not at level that he should have been starting but he stepped up like no other and played with the injury bringing back get memories of Dshaun and that ACL injury he played with vs USC. DJ throws for 439 yards in national game and 2 TD's to Powell who emerges with 161 yards.
9. FSU no comment but you owe us travel expenses but props to all the fans that traveled down there
10. Pitt was the continued emergence of Powell in this with 176 yards receiving. EJ Williams, remember this name, catches first TD for his Dad on military day. Will remember the guarding of the scroll all night by ROTC and our military day that was much needed in this environment. Last ROTC member to guard scroll of honor just prior to kickoff was female and I will never forget that moment standing with my young daughter when we both realized the last cadet was a female-what an honor and blessing on this day.
11. Va Tech in the cold December: Always remember Trevor and those great RPO's that led to 2 of his 3 tds. Powell once again bringing 2 TD catches.
12. ND part two: Skalski with a sack and tackle for loss reminding us how big he is for our defense in his return. EJ Williams and that one handed grab TD in ACC Championship. Trevor showing everyone yes when he can play he is one of the best and brings Clemson another ACC Championship and that flag was raised up at the stadium the same night!!!
13. Last night: Trevor gutting it out, ETN kept coming back when banged up, Dixon's two very tough strong runs, Miles Murphy doing it all and blocking pass to cause interception, Powell playing great and shining once again. Picture of Venables huddling up entire defense and I guarantee you telling them how proud he was of them this year and Dabo defending his team until the end and hugging the great starts of Trevor and ETN in thanks for returning to Clemson and giving us this year to be proud of!

Wear your orange and be proud of Tiger nation! We will be back game one in Charlotte vs Georgia. Feel free to add some other special memories and to all Tiger players-Thank YOU! You isolated yourself for like 6 months, had covid tests like every 2 days for months, you stayed away from even family members just to give us these memories and you gave us some real JOY in a year that quite frankly has been the toughest I have seen. Thank you for the JOY, the FUN, the ACC Championship and just the opportunity to wear orange every Saturday and scream like heck for you!!! Thank you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic