Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Chad Morris

Oct 12, 2014, 12:13 AM

Ok, I have to get this off my chest before I go to bed tonight. As I was sitting in traffic after the game listening to the post game show, caller after caller complained about the DUMB short yardage play calls. Question for all: If 80K people are questioning the play call why in the heck is Dabo not on Morris's #### about it. It simply makes no sense to line the QB up 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage to run the same stupid play straight up the middle for a loss. Dabo should chew Morris's #### out and over rule him. The play call cost us the FSU game and nearly got us tonight. I sincerely hope someone offers THE CHAD a head coaching position this year. Did any of you fear he was going to line CS up in the shotgun on the last play of the game? I would not have been surprised if he had. I think he is very stubborn in his ways. In the corporate world his boss would have a word of prayer with him. Let's hope Dabo does this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not just our fans. Every announcer, analyst, and people

Oct 12, 2014, 12:21 AM

that aren't just Clemson fans but just watch the games. NOBODY seems to get it but Chad and Dabo

Re: Chad Morris

Oct 12, 2014, 12:25 AM

I offer one correction to you...80K in Death Valley questioned the play call, along with untold numbers of Tiger fans watching on TV, including 4 people in my household. If memory is correct, the same play was called at least 2 times in FSU game, making this this the 3rd time a dumb #### call of the same outcome was made. Hopefully, the proverbial 3 strikes rule will lead Dabo to action!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2014, 4:34 AM

I understood it the first time. I questioned it the second time. I forgave it the third time. Now, all I can say is this: IT DOESN'T FUXKIXG WORK! STOP TRYING TO GAIN SHORT YARDAGE WITH A QB RUN IN THE SHOTGUN YOU DAXN MORON! I knew it wasn't going to work as soon as they lined up. Pay me $1 million a year, and I'll tell you that trying to same thing over and over again without success is not going to magically start working.

Oct 12, 2014, 6:45 AM

But, but, but it worked twelve years ago at the beginning of the season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2014, 8:19 AM

But it worked 4 times against Maryland 5 years ago. It worked 2 times against wake Forrest. I think it will work against fsu and anyone else.

Not good

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Morris.......Un-effective Coordinator

Oct 12, 2014, 9:09 AM

For a small consulting fee I would like to have a sit down with Chad and Dabo.
Their knowledge of football is good, but..... basic knowledge of short yardage is lacking.
ANYTIME you have less than 2 yards QUICK wins the race.
ANYTHING QUICK gets you to the point of impact BEFORE the defense can react!!!!!
The OFFENSE knows what is coming and the D has to READ,and REACT.............therefore QUICK hitters win the short battle.

We need a guy, like we used to have, to dive OVER the LOS.***

Oct 12, 2014, 9:15 AM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic