Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Board focused on playoffs...hope team is focused on GT!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,490

Board focused on playoffs...hope team is focused on GT!!!

Oct 23, 2017, 11:55 AM

We have four games left in the regular season that we could lose if we don't play well(I said five before the Syracuse loss)! If we take care of business there, we will still have a tough ACC Championship game before we should become concerned about playoffs. It's obvious that a "next game focus" is absolutely necessary. The coaches understand that but fans should also. After graduating from Clemson in 1964, I moved to Alabama when I returned from Viet Nam in 1966 and bought season tickets and drove back for each home game for several years. From 1966-1970 we played Alabama and Auburn four times each. We lost all 8 games... many by big scores...tough on a Clemson fan living in Alabama.

For many years the Tigers went to Atlanta to play GT every year until we finally got that changed to a home and home basis. Most of those were not happy times either. Those years and many others have taught some of us older fans to appreciate wins when they occur. Our goals should be high! However, I fear that some current Clemson fans have been spoiled by recent success. I hope Tiger fans don't get like many Alabama fans who think it is a bad season if they don't win the Natty or make the playoffs. Clemson fans should be better than that. In my later life before retirement, I spent 12 years on the Research Faculty of Georgia Tech Research Institute, but it hasn't affected my football loyalties. Tech has always been a thorn in Clemson's side and wins against them are always especially big; we still have lots of catching up to do. Go Tigers...Wreck Tech!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please tell me how my lack of focus could cause us to lose

Oct 23, 2017, 11:57 AM

to GT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fans not focused cause the Cuse loss.***

Oct 23, 2017, 11:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for your service. & we will win -

Oct 23, 2017, 12:06 PM

don't worry! GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic