»
Topic: Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for
Replies: 4   Last Post: Nov 16, 2020, 2:13 AM by: slycat
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for

Posted: Nov 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

many millions per year and your fans (and enemies) will love & keep you for 4 years, for sure, and maybe longer with no need for body guards, riots, protesters or possible impeachment.

Oh, no voters are needed to get job..just call Ray Tanner direct and say the secret words: “I will beat Clemson & Bammy & Georgia & Florida, but maybe not The Citadel.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg

I can hear it now. "We're going to build a big, beautiful

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2020, 10:13 PM

wall around Williams-Brice to keep all the dumpsters out. We're gonna make all the carneys at the State Fair pay for it. And, we're going to build a football team, the best team you have ever seen. It's going to be so great. You will cry it will be so good."

-The Real Donnie Trump

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Biden has done the coaching thing, got a NC ring to show for it...

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2020, 11:12 PM

he said so at one his rallys b4 Covid, #### he's won a Super Bowl too>mentioned his SB ring being much larger than his Natty ring; anyway, it was the greatest speech I've ever heard. Still remember the ending "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your"-Joe Biden< an amazing human being (he was a UFC champion in the late 90's, the way he was talking, it sounded a little like boxing)

And all the weird handsy pics of JB "GD photoshopped"...

Posted: Nov 15, 2020, 11:58 PM

but did not elaborate. He will not confirm or deny membership to the NAMBLA Society. Good enough for me, I believe him, he's innocent. I dont think he'd ever lie-

Re: Hey Joe & Donald, why be Prez for chunk change when you can coach @ USCjr for

Posted: Nov 16, 2020, 2:13 AM

Trump has enough money already and Biden is getting enough under the table from various sources to not need the asspain.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
547 people have read this post