Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Almost home after traveling all day.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,174

Almost home after traveling all day.

Jan 12, 2016, 7:10 PM

Stopped in Charlotte to get a bite and ran into a family eating. Their young son had a Clemson shirt on, so I talked to them a few minutes. Before I sat down at the bar, I pulled out one of my leftover $2 bills and gave it to the boy. You should've seen his eyes light up.

I also want to say that everywhere I went today (Scittsdale, Las Vegas, Chicago, Raleigh, and now Charlotte)...everyone has had mad respect. The flight attendants, restaurants, gas stations, etc. everyone was pulling for us and had nothing but good things to say. They know we are the real deal and will be back.

Leaving the game last night, my heart hurt not because we lost, but because I know we had a chance and I felt so bad for those players and coaches. But I didn't feel like I have after other losses. This time I felt a sense of calm because it's clear to me that these seasons are going to be a regular thing.

Thank you Dabo and all the other coaches and players. It feels great to be a Tiger. Can't wait to do it again!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX "TigersTeeth"...for report & supporting our BOYS!

Jan 12, 2016, 9:29 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic