Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Network and the Grand Strand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,183

ACC Network and the Grand Strand

Jul 25, 2019, 2:36 PM

Was just told that HTC (Horry County Cable/Internet) will have the ACC Network on channel 68 (cable plus) when it launches. Just passing along info.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds Great I have HTC***

Jul 25, 2019, 3:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Network and the Grand Strand

Jul 25, 2019, 4:19 PM

Thanks for posting. Your post made me contact Farmers Telephone (FTC), which I have in Sumter. They told me that they were "negotiating" to have it, but went on to tell me what date it would begin and what channel package I would need to receive it.

I am guessing FTC and HTC use the same service to provide TV services to their customer as we all know that neither are large enough to provide it, themselves. The FTC package I need is called Plus, just as you said HTC called it. Channel 68 is open, and right in the area a new sports channel would probably be added. Putting it all together, I sure feel better about it now than I did before.

My point is, I hope this means good news for me and the Midlands area people that use FTC Service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 4:55 PM

It looks like HTC is part of NCTC, which recently announced an agreement with Disney for the ACCN, as well as a renewed contract for the FX and Nat Geo networks.

https://www.nctconline.org/index.php/about-nctc/our-members

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2019/07/nctc-acc-fx-natgeo/

Jul 25, 2019, 5:31 PM

Thanks for the info. HTC here too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 25, 2019, 7:20 PM

I talked with someone at HTC back in June to find out about if they were gonna be carrying the ACC Network channel and just like you I heard the same thing.Good to know that more people in Horry County are getting in touch with HTC and letting them know just how much they want to see the ACC Network.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,183
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic