Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC NETWORK
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

ACC NETWORK

Sep 3, 2019, 9:56 PM

Question: Are all Clemson games which are not televised by ABC limited to view only on the ACC Network?

My carrier doesn't have the ACC Network and to get it I would have to switch to a carrier that doesn't have TCM.

Clemson/Tech was shown only on ACC Network....and not other ESPN outlets. Is that how it will be for the rest of the season?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC NETWORK

Sep 3, 2019, 10:04 PM

I can't answer your ? But I can tell you I haven't watched much of anything else since it came on air. Thursday was like the Clemson network. It's nice to see shows about the acc instead of the sec.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 10:39 PM

I would say no because they could be on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU. Also, I saw an advertisement that Fox Sports South will be showing some ACC games. This week they are telecasting the NC State game (if anyone is interested - not).

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 10:53 PM

I had that problem and then I got You Tube TV. Now I'm dropping everything on AT&T except basic and my internet. You Tube Tv has everything I watch anyway, especially the ACCN.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 11:08 PM

Except the weather channel which would be helpful right about now. Other than that we love it too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic