Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Championship Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,344

ACC Championship Game

Jul 31, 2020, 5:01 PM

Since we will not have an atlantic division and coastal division does anyone know how this will affect tickets that Clemson fans already bought on ticketmaster for acc championship? I bought tickets on the Atlantic side according to their seating and now we do not know what side we would be on. Ticketmaster sent out an email about a refund if wanting but want to keep my 50 yard line seats. The top two teams with the best records will play in the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would say you have a 50/50 chance of being on the Clemson

Jul 31, 2020, 5:04 PM

side, but that there will be Clemson people everywhere around you. Would imagine most Clemson folks renewed so you should be in good company.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would say you have a 50/50 chance of being on the Clemson

Jul 31, 2020, 5:27 PM

I got an email from ticketmaster for ACC championship tickets. I am not sure if Clemson sent out anything. Like you said hopefully a lot of Clemson people bought but many will ask for refund.

Jul 31, 2020, 7:16 PM

clemson wouldn't have sent out anything on acc championship game because they are not issued tickets unless they make it , i bought mine back in march on the atlantic side also. id say probably 75 percent of the tickets will be bought up by clemson fans before they are put on sale by the participating teams.. i have purchased the same tickets for three years now so its a 50/50 chance you will be on clemson side.. id say the top seeded team may get to choose which side they stand on. thats just a guess.

Jul 31, 2020, 7:32 PM

I bought mine this past Feb. on a payment plan. This will be our fourth year going. We are planning on going with any safety precautions we have to do. Both sides have plenty of Clemson fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,344
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic