Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win'

Dec 17, 2020, 7:18 PM

ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win'

Notre Dame quarterback Ian Book oozes confidence and he has some reason for it. Book is the winningest all-time QB for the Fighting Irish with a 30-3 record, in Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Book...........writing Checks........

Dec 17, 2020, 7:35 PM

Love his confidence. His teammates will love it; but Clemson left a lot of plays on the field. Did ND not take advantage a couple times - they didn't because of Clemson. Clemson was nothing but youth on display in that game and it still took double OT.

Keep writing them checks Book!

We'll see how cashing them works out for you!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Book...........writing Checks........

Dec 17, 2020, 9:06 PM

Clemson's offense gave them 10 points on turnovers. A lot of starters out including our starting QB , Clemson should be better prepared for this game.

Thank you Mr. Book. A little extra juice never hurts.......

Dec 17, 2020, 7:36 PM

until you #### off a hungry, now angry D-Line

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

lack of respect? they are ranked number 2

Dec 17, 2020, 7:39 PM

and they are saying if they lose they will probably still be in ...how is that lack of respect?

Re: lack of respect? they are ranked number 2- No lack of

Dec 17, 2020, 8:01 PM

respect is interviewing him during our VT game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lack of respect? they are ranked number 2- No lack of

Dec 17, 2020, 10:47 PM

more like a disrespect for us.was TL interviewed in similar fashion when he was off the field for covid protocol?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What's he supposed to say !?!?!

Dec 17, 2020, 8:02 PM

I'm really looking forward to the a$$ whoopin' that's coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What's he supposed to say !?!?!

Dec 17, 2020, 8:12 PM

BigCUFan® said:

I'm really looking forward to the a$$ whoopin' that's coming.

No, I wouldn't think he would say he was looking forward to the A whooping. I guess something less in the tone of - arrogant/snotty nose punk! Which mind you, I don't believe he is. They went into his story a bit and hey, good for Ian.
I know some people like that - but it's not the type of passion you want to give an opponent "especially if you truly believe you are superior"! If their only opportunity is to out hussle you and out heart you - you don't say that! You say that when, "you have your own doubt"! When you are trying to believe it yourself!

Free country and I don't knock him for saying it - just don't think it was the wisest decision in the world! As this is just the type of motivation that some players get off on!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win'

Dec 17, 2020, 8:27 PM

This will be a classic matchup and I hope both teams are at full strength to settle this. Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win'

Dec 17, 2020, 9:00 PM

This is a LEAVE NO DOUBT GAME!
GO TIGERS!

Dec 17, 2020, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ND QB 'excited' to face returning Tigers to quiet critics 'when we get this win' ]

Our defense has to do a better job against the run , especially when Book runs the ball. He killed us the last game . On offense we need to use our TEs more .

Dec 17, 2020, 10:50 PM

I remember a certain Ohio St QB Jackson something or another. His jersey was green and red by the end of the game and he hobbled off

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 10:48 PM

And pigs might fly out of my butt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic