Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
10 things that pi$$ me off lately....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

10 things that pi$$ me off lately....

Mar 28, 2016, 9:14 PM

1. Tarholes playing in final four....hope they lose & punished soon.
2. Syracuse playing in final four....never thunk it.
3. New light bulbs that are costly & dangerous...someone should be accountable for this change.
4. Daredevils driving around on their spare (donut) tires as if it's a regular tire...saw 2 today.
5. Selfish goons who think I need to enjoy their loud rap music while waiting at a traffic light.
6. Filthy/nasty bathrooms at restaurants, etc...finding this more often.
7. Lane changers in heavy traffic almost causing wrecks in their attempt to go nowhere fast.
8. Morons talking loudly on cellphones in public places.
9. Continual bombardment of advertising mail from everything...need to have bad
credit to correct this.
10. Higher gas prices....just when you thought it could stay low.
I feel better now...Tigers will play good baseball and make us proud. A good Beer is quenching
our thirst.
Goooo Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! ***

Mar 28, 2016, 9:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get that dog off my lawn***

Mar 28, 2016, 9:41 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10 things that pi$$ me off lately....

Mar 28, 2016, 9:31 PM

1. People who treat a yield sign the same as a stop sign.
2. People who interrupt a conversation with you to show you something they found on Facebook.

Mar 28, 2016, 9:37 PM

People that park in the fire lane at grocery stores and people that park in handicapped spaces that aren't handicapped

People who park on or over the line.***

Mar 28, 2016, 10:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: People who park on or over the line.***

Mar 28, 2016, 10:12 PM

People who only rinse their hands off after peeing and not using soap. ### is the point?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like this guy?

Mar 29, 2016, 9:01 AM [ in reply to People who park on or over the line.*** ]

Keep a stick of chalk in your car.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Mar 28, 2016, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: 10 things that pi$$ me off lately.... ]

1. People who treat a stop sign the same as a yield sign.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3. Facebook.***

Mar 28, 2016, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: 10 things that pi$$ me off lately.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Those BS ads are enough to make you scream. I try to

Mar 28, 2016, 9:37 PM

remember not to buy their products.

Mar 28, 2016, 10:20 PM

People don't use turn signals anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2016, 11:27 PM

I don't use them in heavy traffic bc, as soon as you turn them on, an A$S hole will speed up beside you so you can't get in front of them. So when you are in heavy traffic just make the lane change into the lane you need to be in at your first chance bc if you give a turn signal, you will be blocked out if you use a signal!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2016, 6:22 AM

True on that point you turn on your signal here people treat it like a NASCAR race and block you from getting on pit road Being born and raised in the Upcountry PC I went and worked in Long Island for a short contract What I learned about turn signals up there is IT IS AN INDICATOR of what they are going to do NOT A PERMISSION ASKER if it comes on make room because they are coming whether or not you let them. I really enjoyed driving up there!!

Mar 28, 2016, 10:40 PM

Underrated post

#4 made me laugh because I saw it the other day and thought the same thing.

#7 really irks me, people who ride your ### despite a line of 20 cars in front of you, then proceede to speed around you and cut into the tiny space between you and the car in front and then SLAM on their breaks. Where the fawk do you really think you are going!?

Also, people who drive in the left lane as if they are on a Sunday afternoon country drive and refuse to get over. If you are in the left lane and no one is in front of you, but yet when you look in the rear view mirror it looks as if you're leading a parade, it's time to get the heck over.

Mar 28, 2016, 10:54 PM

I agree with all but #2. Glad an ACC team is in. I cant pull for UNC.

Can help you with #9 and save you money

Mar 28, 2016, 11:52 PM

Go to each of the major credit reporting agencies and freeze your credit:

https://www.transunion.com/credit-freeze/place-credit-freeze
https://www.experian.com/freeze/center.html
http://www.equifax.com/help/credit-freeze/en_cp

In a couple of weeks ALL of the credit card and other lending offers from everyone except any company/bank you already have credit with will stop.

If you go to apply for a loan or something that requires a credit check (like a new cell phone contract) you'll just need to ask them which of the 3 above they use and temporarily unfreeze that one.

This is free and much better than Life Lock and similar companies because this keeps bad guys from taking out loans in your name. Life Lock and other companies "monitor" your credit which means they may not find out about loans in your name until they've already been taken out.

If you're a SC resident and our state graciously gave away your SSN and other information to hackers a few years ago you really should do this no matter what.

Re: Can help you with #9 and save you money

Mar 29, 2016, 6:19 AM

Or you could just have really poor credit and that way the bad guys get refused when they try to get a loan in your name ... the same way you do .
People Helping People .

DB23

This post is WAY underrated.

Mar 29, 2016, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Can help you with #9 and save you money ]

In this day and age everyone should do this. I've had my credit card info compromised 3 times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks...

Mar 29, 2016, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Can help you with #9 and save you money ]

very good info!

BRADFORD PEARS***

Mar 29, 2016, 6:38 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

People who pull out from behind another car into the left

Mar 29, 2016, 7:20 AM

lane right in front of you, then proceed to go 0.000001 miles per hour faster than the car they are trying to pass.

Tater....you must have pissed someone off or stepped on

Mar 29, 2016, 8:34 AM

their toes. They gave this post a TD. TSK...TSK....TSK

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....

Mar 29, 2016, 9:31 AM

That's OK as I wasn't expecting all the response posts....many good ones at that! Daily life gives us encounters & (sometimes frustrating) situations that make us either frown or smile & sometimes laugh out loud...would be boring if it was different. We are blessed with life in this great country...& a great university as Clemson.

#8...

Mar 29, 2016, 9:02 AM

If I catch someone on a cell phone in a public restroom, I flush all of the toilets just so the person on the other end of the phone will know where he is.

Re: #8...

Mar 29, 2016, 2:28 PM

I haven't thought about that. I'll try that next time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 things that pi$$ me off..... Dirtpecking Coot FANS***

Mar 29, 2016, 9:06 AM

Mar 29, 2016, 9:46 AM

1. DSP
2. Tiger Bob
3. GWP
4. TYPING IN ALL CAPS
5. Work email chains
6. Pop-Ups from pron sites
7. Accidental Shart
8. Overuse of the word "Phyisicality"
9. 18 wheeler recaps laying in the fast lane on I-85
10. People who invade your personal space with toxic breath

Mar 29, 2016, 2:29 PM

Glad I wasn't on that list!!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic