Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching Other Games Realize How Good CK Is
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 4
| visibility 1134

Watching Other Games Realize How Good CK Is

Oct 27, 2024, 12:02 PM

Watching other QB's yesterday I have a new appreciation for CK. His passes are almost always a bullseye and when he runs he is a threat to go all the way, make a needed 1st down or go all the way. I didn't see any comparable QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching Other Games Realize How Good CK Is

Oct 27, 2024, 12:06 PM

We hope to see this in the coming weeks. We are going to need lots of TDs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching Other Games Realize How Good CK Is

Oct 27, 2024, 12:22 PM

I will take a lot of TD but our first and second team defense is pretty good. I don’t think we need a lot of TD to win games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After spending a yr with DJ and seeing that even the D2 teams we faced had...

Oct 27, 2024, 2:17 PM

a better quarterback it's refreshing to know that there are very few in the nation that are esteemed more highly than ours.

I watched Cam from UM play last night. Clemson, if given the opportunity, will show that guy what a read defense looks like. Half of those passes he threw in the flats last night will become Pic 6s when we're on the other side of the field.

His receivers were faster than the opponent's secondary so they got soft coverage with the corners concerned about getting beat deep. UM's WRs won't outrun our corners. I believe there are close to a dozen teams that can beat Miami.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After spending a yr with DJ and seeing that even the D2 teams we faced had...

Oct 27, 2024, 3:46 PM

On a given day anyone can be beat. I also noticed that Cam Ward could have run for a lot of yards but chose not to for some reason. Maybe he does not like to be hit or was trying to pad his passing numbers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1134
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next