Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tough Question
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 14
| visibility 701

Tough Question

Mar 27, 2024, 12:58 PM

I had an Aggie co-worker pose this question to me yesterday, and it was tough for me to answer, so I just simply refused to answer him.

You can only watch one for the remainder of your life. College football or college baseball, which one are you choosing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tough Question

Mar 27, 2024, 1:00 PM

thats an easy one for me. Id watch college football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2024, 1:01 PM

As much as I like baseball, it has to be college football for me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College football, no question.

Mar 27, 2024, 1:04 PM

Not a difficult one for me at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Mar 27, 2024, 1:07 PM

College football, easy choice

Mar 27, 2024, 1:08 PM

College football

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not tough for me: Football***

Mar 27, 2024, 1:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

football, and not even close.***

Mar 27, 2024, 1:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 27, 2024, 1:18 PM

Football. I followed Baseball as a boy but cant stand the current pace of the game. More posturing and scratching than action.

Mar 27, 2024, 2:11 PM

You must not have watched since the pitch clock was installed. Average game is 2.5 hours now except for the last 2 vs FSU with all the pitching changes and scoring. I like the faster pace.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2024, 1:29 PM

I Love the baseball team but you have to be a super rare lover of baseball not to watch football.

Mar 27, 2024, 1:38 PM

Football. I can still stomach MLB but I'll be dambed if I watch the NFL anymore

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2024, 2:02 PM

Football right now but if ESPN and the SEC begin to control more of football, as they are doing now, I will easily switch to baseball.

Mar 27, 2024, 2:18 PM

College football and it's not remotely close. College baseball would be a far distant 3rd behind college basketball at 2nd. College football is by far the best.

Mar 27, 2024, 2:45 PM

I figured football would win this one going away. Hard to argue with that answer. I plan my Saturday's in the fall around kickoff time, but man I love me Tiger baseball! Good thing answering this question is just like buying a lottery ticket. You pay $5 for the chance to sit around and talk about what if, but it's not real so you just live on.

Replies: 14
| visibility 701
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next