Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Playcalling
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 2
| visibility 351

Playcalling

Aug 31, 2024, 6:24 PM

I think the most concerning aspect of today's game was lack of creative playcalling.

Not even one attempt at a jet sweep. I keep hearing about speed from Turner and Wesco, would have been nice to see it with some outside run concepts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Playcalling

Aug 31, 2024, 6:28 PM

Was Georgia defense blanketing us over the middle or deep because not many attempts there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's Myopia

Aug 31, 2024, 6:39 PM

At the post-game press conference, Dabo states: "When you get beat like that, that’s on the head coach," Swinney said. "Complete ownership of an absolute crap second half. Sometimes you get your butt kicked and we did today."

“We have to learn from it. But again, biggest thing to me was missed opportunities on offense.

Dabo appears not to see the Clemson Offense, and especially HC, OC and position coaches, lacked the courage and conviction to make aggressive play calls that would force Kirby and his staff & players to think. The play calling was so vanilla UGA starters & backups could stop Tiger plays without thinking or breaking a sweat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 351
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next