Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My play of the game last night....
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 451

My play of the game last night....

Mar 29, 2024, 9:01 AM

it was a toss up between Girard's pass and Brownell's timeout to set up the PJ play (that was a clever play to watch in slow motion by the way). The way PJ slid over behind Girard and then slipped out for an easy break to the basket!
But my play of the game was the heads up pass from Girard. As he's about to throw it I'm like, "NO, NO you keep it, we want you to be the one shooting free thro....Oh wait..YES YESSSSSSS!"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Re: My play of the game last night....

Mar 29, 2024, 9:12 AM

There was one that really sticks in my mind because as soon as i saw it, I thought that was really clever and simple. AZ went to the full court press and we turned it over on our side for a layout to them. The very next inbounds, Clark inbounded the ball to Girrard right in front of the AZ bench. Clark then took off in dead sprint on a straight line to our basket. He blew past the inbounds defender immediately and was already past the two defenders trapping JGIII when JGIII hit him in stride. When he caught the ball he went directly at Ballo in the lane, creating contact, and drawing the shooting foul.
If you are a basketball coach that play should immediately go in the rolodex.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 451
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic