Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lucas deserves what he has acconplished last 2 weeks
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Lucas deserves what he has acconplished last 2 weeks

Aug 14, 2023, 11:51 AM

Such a class guy. One of the grinders on tour. Always found it ironic that a guy named Glover doesn't wear a glove ! Didn't end up being overly material in the outcome, but the drive he hit in regulation on 18 after the save on 17, with everything on the line, was so gutsy. No holding back. Such confidence. He better be on this Ryder cup team - they will need some age and experience out there. He will be a great influence on the young guns.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he makes the Ryder Cup team, just because he said he

Aug 14, 2023, 11:59 AM

wants to. He could be a really calming influence, some of the "youngsters" seem to get carried away by emotion sometimes, to their detriment. We really need a win "over there", it has been a long while since it happened. THIRTY YEARS, in fact. In a competition that the US used to just take for granted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope he makes the Ryder Cup team, just because he said he

Aug 14, 2023, 12:03 PM

As straight as he hits it and with his chipping and putting now firing on all cylinders, he would be an awesome partner in Foursomes and a great guy to have in the team room. His public personality is rather quiet but I hear is he is a riot behind the scenes.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's definitely no one playing better right now

Aug 14, 2023, 12:39 PM

He's up to 16 in Ryder cup standings so he's in range. The top 6 automatically make it with 6
Captains choices. I think you gotta go Xander, Spieth, and Morikawa; the other 3 are gonna be a good debate

https://www.rydercup.com/us-rankings

Re: There's definitely no one playing better right now

Aug 14, 2023, 12:49 PM

The way some of the others ahead of him are playing, be would sure be a better choice. I also agree that a little older guy would be a great steadying influence on some of the younger ones.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can definitely go ahead and eliminate JT he's lost right

Aug 14, 2023, 12:54 PM

Now. Ricky too; he's had some good rounds recently but he's so up and down. He can birdie 6 straight then drop back to back 8s all in the same day.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next