TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,536 members, 57,000 news articles and 28M forum posts.
|Ht./Wt.:||5'10", 205 lbs|
|High School:||Lake Highland (transferred from Fordham)|
|Years:||2019 - 2020|
B I O
Honors and Awards
- 2018-19 Atlantic 10 All-Rookie Team
- 2018-19 Metropolitan Basketball Writers Association (MBWA) Rookie of the Year
- Sat out the season due to NCAA transfer eligibility rules and is immediately eligible with three years remaining beginning with the 2020-21 campaign.
- Ran point guard on Clemson’s scout team during 2019-20.
2018-19 (at Fordham)
- Started all 32 games
- Led the team with 15.3 points per game (489 total points) in 36.1 minutes per contest (1,155 minutes)
- Averaged 3.0 assists, 2.4 rebounds and 0.9 steals per game
- Shot 37.3 percent from the floor, 33.2 percent from distance and 81.6 percent from the charity stripe
- Finished freshman season with 95 assists and 28 steals
- Collected a 1.76 assist/turnover ratio
- Netted 20+ points on five occasions
- 70 made 3-pointers last season is good for 14th all-time in a single season in Fordham history
- Became the first Ram to earn A-10 All-Rookie honors since 2016 and just the 11th in program history to do so
- Finished the season as the highest scoring freshman in the league and 14th-highest in all of NCAA Division I
Best Games, 2018-19 (at Fordham)
- Scored in double-figures in all but four contests (28-of-32 games)
- Scored 18 points (8-for-16 FG) in first collegiate game and start against The City College of New York (CCNY) (Nov. 6)
- First 20-point outing came against FIU with 28 points on 9-for-16 shooting from the field, 3-for-7 from long range and a perfect 7-for-7 from the foul line (Nov. 16)
- Netted a season-high 30 points against Rutgers (Dec. 8)
- Finished the game 10-for-17 from the field (season-high in field goals made) and shot 5-for-7 from 3-point range
- Connected on a season-high six 3-pointers in a 23-point outing against St. Bonaventure (Jan. 12)
- Scored 18 points and tallied a season-high six assists at UMass (Feb. 6).
- Graduated from Lake Highland Prep in Orlando, Florida
- Lettered in basketball
- Named the 5A Player of the Year in 2018
- Named first-team all-area
- Averaged 19.6 points per game and made 85.0 percent of his free throws as a senior
- Scored over 2,000 points in his high school career
- Helped the Highlanders to a 15-win season in 2016-17, averaging 21.3 points, 3.0 assists, while shooting 36.0% from behind the arc – making 85 three-pointers
- Earned third-team All-Central Florida honors by the Orlando Times-Sentinel as a junior
- Played with Each 1 Teach 1 United team in the summer of 2016, averaging 12.0 points and 4.6 assists per game, helping the team to earn a spot in the Peach Jam EYBL Championships where it went a perfect 5-0
- Played for the team as a sophomore and averaged 11.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.2 steals per game on 35.6 percent from three.
- Born October 8, 2000 (turned 20 prior to 2020-21 season)
- Son of Carlene and Al Honor.
- Has two older sisters (Brittany and Brandie).
- Majoring in Communications.
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Latest Nick Honor News
- Brenen now 100% Clemson -
- Clemson softball set to travel to Virginia -
- TNET: WATCH: Amari Rodgers impresses on bench at pre-NFL draft showcase -
- Please let this model succeed (pay for play) -
- Ring Ceremony - 36 yrs late ! -
- hey mods -
- Ay Least It Wasn't On The Police Report -
- TNET: Clemson baseball opens ACC action hosting Notre Dame -
- TNET: Clemson offensive lineman admits performance last season "pisses me off" -
- Listening to basketball game last night -
- TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson -
- In all fairness, playing at the Carrier Dome ... -
- Hill Watch...184 days!!! -
- It was nice to see PJ Hall back in the lineup yesterday -
- TNET: From baseball to football, Tony Elliott happy staying at home in Clemson -
- Click the link below to read more!