Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, talk about a teamwide collapse, we are doing our best to play ourselves
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 10
| visibility 1338

Wow, talk about a teamwide collapse, we are doing our best to play ourselves

May 20, 2024, 7:33 PM

out of the Women's NCAA Tournament Top Eight right now. What happpened?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't say team wide, Pancake and Rawl are fine.

May 20, 2024, 7:39 PM

The other 3 have obviously lost all composure and are just trying to finish before they do anymore damage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wouldn't say team wide, Pancake and Rawl are fine.

May 20, 2024, 7:42 PM

Really, just two have had a very difficult round.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like one the two ended with a birdie ...

May 20, 2024, 7:51 PM

... so something to build on! ;)

Having a +9 and +10 is tough, you can only throw away one of the scores for the day.

Re: Looks like one the two ended with a birdie ...

May 20, 2024, 7:52 PM

Yep, needed that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank goodness we don't have to count all five scores today! Looks like

May 20, 2024, 7:54 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't say team wide, Pancake and Rawl are fine. ]

the girls found a couple of birdies right at the end to save it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, talk about a teamwide collapse, we are doing our best to play ourselves

May 20, 2024, 8:08 PM

All in all ended up dropping one spot. Probably no team finishes under par after stroke play.

Re: Wow, talk about a teamwide collapse, we are doing our best to play ourselves

May 20, 2024, 8:13 PM

Obviously you have never played golf. Try playing and you will understand why only 1 team is under par today and that is just 1 under by SC.

I probably played more golf, and better golf, than you ever even thought of.

May 20, 2024, 8:16 PM

Take a look at the total scores, we were one of the higher scores today, among the contenders. On the same course where we had scored pretty well for three days. However you want to spin it, three of our five had very off days. Luckily, we had enough of a cushion that it didn't matter.

May 20, 2024, 8:16 PM

What happened is we just finished in the Top 5 of 4 rounds of stroke play among the best teams in the nation. Rough day from a couple of our players but one of them gave us a big birdee on 18 to help secure 5th and avoid playing one of the Top 3 teams in match play to start off.

2024 free_orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2024, 10:42 PM

Fatigue looks like maybe a factor. We’ve been sliding since first round. That said, tomorrow is womano a womano and on through the end. We’ve got the talent, so let’s do this thing. Been a good year for Tiger sports but hoping for another natty (baseball please) but I’ll take either golf team, or hayul all 3!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1338
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next