Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boys...it was a bad weekend for a lot of people.....LOL
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,201

Boys...it was a bad weekend for a lot of people.....LOL

May 13, 2024, 7:04 AM

https://www.bassmaster.com/top-video/video/kyle-patrick-takes-a-tumble-with-an-audience/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By the way...about 30 years ago...Ole Spud put a pager and a brand new

May 13, 2024, 7:09 AM

pair of Suncloud sunglasses in Lake Murray in a similar event....Except...I did it voluntarily...Got a bite on a worm and when I set the hook ...my $350 dollar road and reel popped right out of my hands and went in the lake...I jumped in before I thougt about it and grabbed it (I was in about 30 feet of water down near the ###) and came back up to the boat...got in..and landed a little pound and a half peckerhead...went to make another cast and said, "My sunglasses..........oh crap...my pager...." ..and I never even thought about what the water temp was....glad it was June and not November...

Spud

Re: By the way...about 30 years ago...Ole Spud put a pager and a brand new

May 13, 2024, 7:23 AM

Hahahahaha!!! Great story... I'm afraid that rod and reel would have been fish bait if it were me in that situation.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

35 years ago, I only had about 4 rods..and I had no business paying that much

May 13, 2024, 7:47 AM

for one back then...but..when it is all you do....I guess I rationalized it in my own mind...Back then, I told everybody to give me a gift card for Bass Pro for my birthday,Christmas,father's day..etc. I would save them until I needed a big ticket item....

Re: 35 years ago, I only had about 4 rods..and I had no business paying that much

May 13, 2024, 9:03 AM
IMG_7707.jpeg(125.8 K)

And just look at how far you’ve come since then.

I never went in the water like that, but I certainly had more than my share of

May 13, 2024, 8:13 AM [ in reply to By the way...about 30 years ago...Ole Spud put a pager and a brand new ]

mechanical bad luck. I remember trolling along in the "swamp" in Lake Marion one time, and the trolling motor hit a submerged log and bent everything all to hail, including cracking the deck of the boat. Combine those types of things with the fact that I was not very good at enticing fish onto my hooks, and it is easy to see why I gave that sport up for golf.

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,201
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next