Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being honest here for a minute.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Being honest here for a minute.

Feb 6, 2017, 12:24 PM

A lot of people say that Tajh is what helped start our rise to prominence in football. I say that's one of many factors.

Tajh was a very good QB at worst. More of a fullback with a good arm who repeatedly made plays for us.

Couple that with the receivers he was throwing to... well the record speaks for itself.

Did I mention he was tough as nails? See the last game vs. LSU. Dude about got himself killed, but took us down the field to set up the game winning FG. And there will always be 4th & 19.

Thank you Tajh for everything you did while at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

point whoar***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

dickwhoar******

Feb 6, 2017, 2:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: dickwhoar******

Feb 6, 2017, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, he represents Clemson well.

Feb 6, 2017, 12:30 PM

Yeah, he had that one incident in that Greenville bar. But, he is always willing to stop and talk to the fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You deserve every TD you are about to get.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You could care less.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: You deserve every TD you are about to get.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:39 PM [ in reply to You deserve every TD you are about to get.*** ]

With a good number of Tajh likers, there is another aspect that drives their love of Tajh, which if you just think a little you can figure out this aspect easily.

Re: You deserve every TD you are about to get.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:41 PM

Guess I'm too new because I'm lost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Copycat***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: You deserve every TD you are about to get.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Being honest here for a minute.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Allright Francis got a bump and you did too***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And congrats for making the Ring of Honor!

I'd like to say it was well deserved.

I really would.

^^^POTD^^^***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

wow!

Feb 6, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to And congrats for making the Ring of Honor! ]

that sure is a lot of extra curricular time you had with the "mods" - to get to that point. girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. congrats!!!

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Feb 6, 2017, 12:36 PM

Yep, debatable whether or not that started the rise but you can't debate his guts and determination. And everyone is right, he does stop and willing to talk to people. I'm happy for him to have been our scout qb and was able to celebrate with the sideline.

Common thread with Dabo's recruits - they're just darn good people above all !!!

quick question

Feb 6, 2017, 12:38 PM

did you not see the thread knocking tajh?? plus, you are using alternative facts. did 4th and 19 really happen?? i mean, come on. what we saw at game may, or may not, have actually happened. please keep in mind that other poasters do not feel the same way about tajh. he was serviceable, according to some, at best. smdh

+1

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Missed the thread on knocking him...

Feb 6, 2017, 12:46 PM

Certainly no DW4 and imo he was rated too high when he was recruited but I like him. Except his record against the coots.

Re: Missed the thread on knocking him...

Feb 6, 2017, 12:50 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1672500&tstart=0

Re: Missed the thread on knocking him...

Feb 6, 2017, 12:51 PM

Thanks !!!

Feb 6, 2017, 12:51 PM

Play the Ohio State game too while you're at it. Dude came through in the clutch on MANY games. Remember at Maryland when Sammy went wild in 2nd half. Guess who was throwing the ball to him.

You mean this one?

Feb 6, 2017, 12:53 PM

Germans.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:54 PM

Like an oven.***

Feb 6, 2017, 12:55 PM

I prefer a bounce pass in that situation.***

Feb 6, 2017, 5:56 PM [ in reply to You mean this one? ]

Feb 6, 2017, 12:59 PM

4th and 19?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7_54oBLWo

Hmm.... how long will it be in another 5 years? 5th down and 25?

Re: Being honest here for a minute.***

Feb 6, 2017, 1:01 PM

correction: 4th & 16***

Feb 6, 2017, 1:03 PM

NM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think you're wrong***

Feb 6, 2017, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

4th and 19 was Bad to the bone.

Feb 6, 2017, 1:04 PM

I wonder if we will ever see that type of thing again?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Feb 6, 2017, 1:22 PM

I did a post a couple of weeks ago praising Tajh and only given one or two TU's!!! I AM not upset about it!!!!!! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Making NAT proud...***

Feb 6, 2017, 1:32 PM

null

What do u have against TB?

Feb 6, 2017, 1:35 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4th & 16, but who's counting?***

Feb 6, 2017, 3:00 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

I don't feel I owe any of those other clowns an explanation.

Feb 6, 2017, 5:32 PM

but I'm going to let you know why I went with 4th and 19...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21039944

People don't give Deshaun Watson enough credit***

Feb 6, 2017, 3:02 PM

Re: People don't give Deshaun Watson enough credit***

Feb 6, 2017, 3:07 PM

I believe Coach Streeter doesn't get the credit he deserves. This guy got Cole Stoudt on track immediately and spent the last 3 years coaching up DW4.

People don't give Cole Stoudt enough credit.***

Feb 6, 2017, 4:47 PM

Tajh was great, but CJ was the start.....

Feb 6, 2017, 3:25 PM

man amongst boys.

4th and 16 to be exact.....***

Feb 6, 2017, 5:03 PM

Feb 6, 2017, 5:05 PM

4th and 16

Feb 6, 2017, 5:12 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa

I couldn't in good conscience

Feb 6, 2017, 5:06 PM

not TD this.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

My favorite Boyd to Watkins Pass....95 yds

Feb 6, 2017, 5:55 PM

Thrown from inside the end zone. A thing of beauty.

https://youtu.be/HbfZqJNbNN8

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic