Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Coastal Carolina: Thank you for allowing SCU to enjoy this moment with you...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Deer Coastal Carolina: Thank you for allowing SCU to enjoy this moment with you...

Jul 1, 2016, 7:57 AM

Alabama could use the break.

PS: Congrats Chanticleers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Deer Coastal Carolina: Thank you for allowing SCU to enjoy this moment with you...

Jul 1, 2016, 8:13 AM

I'm happy for Coastal!! David slew Goliath again. This time with a ball, glove and a stick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope everyone is happy for them, great job Coastal!***

Jul 1, 2016, 8:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I hope everyone is happy for them, great job Coastal!***

Jul 1, 2016, 9:12 AM

what did I miss?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even the coots

Jul 1, 2016, 8:18 AM

should be happy for them....the only way I wouldn't pull for them is if they were playing my Tigers.

Otherwise it's Go Coastal.......Congrats!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Nice of you to think about

Jul 1, 2016, 8:19 AM

rammer jammer like that, I'm sure there legs are getting tired carrying that truck load of coots around.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Deer Coastal Carolina: Thank you for allowing SCU to enjoy this moment with you...

Jul 1, 2016, 9:11 AM

Don't tell Artavis Scott bout dis.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

I find this post ironic....

Jul 1, 2016, 11:30 AM

When the lead story on this website was the Clemson Football team celebrating the Coastal win.

I think pretty much every college baseball fan outside of the state of Arizona was pulling for Coastal to win. Everyone loves the underdog. Good on them.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Where is the irony?

Jul 1, 2016, 11:52 AM

Also...

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19614852

And another thing...

Jul 1, 2016, 11:55 AM

Maybe you didn't see this?

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1581739&tstart=0

I would have to classify this as SCU enjoying Coastal's moment.

Re: Where is the irony?

Jul 1, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Where is the irony? ]

The Irony is that you will take every opportunity to try and make the SC fans look bad because that will make you feel better about yourself! Yet the team you say you are a Die hard fan of were cheering louder than anyone in the country when Coastal won.
Yes I live in Conway 1 mile from Spings Brooks Stadium! I had season tickets for CCU Baseball!
Go Coastal Carolina Chanticleers!

Where is the irony?

Jul 1, 2016, 12:18 PM

Maybe you missed the PS? Not sure. I am certain you have no idea who I was cheering for, or how I cheered for them.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Re: Where is the irony?

Jul 1, 2016, 2:51 PM

My response has nothing to do with who you pulled for, It has everything to do with how some fans will make everything about them. Coastal's win had nothing to do with Clemson or South Carolina.
It belongs to Coastal!

Exactly my point!

Jul 1, 2016, 3:01 PM

My post is mocking fans who would try and make Coastal's moment anything other than Coastal's moment!

You've worn me out.

Re: I find this post ironic....

Jul 2, 2016, 7:01 AM [ in reply to I find this post ironic.... ]

But nobody, and I do mean nobody that belongs on this board, don't give a fat rat bunny humping ### about what the coots think!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I find your post ironic.

Jul 2, 2016, 8:55 AM [ in reply to I find this post ironic.... ]

Claiming to be a Clemson Fan yet defending coots by attacking fans on a Clemson website. No, that's not ironic it's typical for a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2016, 12:11 PM

Just give it a break! Childish and petty! By the way Chants up! Go Coastal Carolina!

Uhh...

Jul 1, 2016, 12:12 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19614852

Also...

Jul 1, 2016, 12:13 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19616406

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic