Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amandadale is right, we should all root for the ACC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,165

Amandadale is right, we should all root for the ACC...

Jan 6, 2010, 8:10 PM

Name one good reason why we shouldn't?

FSU...so what if Booby ran the score up on us a few times and broke every rule while doing so?

UNC...just because they get every foul called their way doesn't make them bad people does it? and so what if their tarhole fans love to brag about some winning streak?

Duke...Ratface, baseball tarp, people operating the clock, that's all water under the bridge...why hold a grudge?

NCSU...ever been to a game in their stadium? Their fans are so um, well, passionate. Yeah that's it, passionate. they just love their team and enjoy rooting for their guys, so what if they urinate in the stands while doing so?

VT...Hey come on, their fans had every right to chant during our Alma Mater after our band just played theirs out of respect? Don't you think it's time to let it go?

GT...they may be nerds with pasty skin, but the language they direct towards us is certainly colorful. But why should we hate them? And for the GT fan that stole my tailgate grill, it's all good...I hope you enjoy the grill my ACC brother.

The rest of the schools I don't care enough to write about, but we should love all of them too. WE ARE THE ACC! Yep, I see no reason at all to root against any of these ACC teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It doesn't bother you even a little that all USC fans have

Jan 6, 2010, 8:15 PM

to hang their hat on is talk of how weak our conference is? Espn too for that matter. Pretty soon we will be like the Boise States of the world. Go undefeated and still get no respect. Is that what you want for Clemson?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would I give a ### what scu fans think? Or ESPN for

Jan 6, 2010, 8:18 PM

that matter? Look, before we have anything to complaint about we should probably try going undefeated first. Had we gone undefeated last year we would have been in the MNC game. Had we gone undefeated this year who knows how our SOS would have shaken out in the BCS polls. But no, none of that bothers me. I hate the ACC schools, except for BC I guess, I don't really have much reason to hate them. They are kind of like Sweden really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Flapping Beaks will always be there

Jan 7, 2010, 7:16 AM [ in reply to It doesn't bother you even a little that all USC fans have ]

Who give's a chicken's putooti what the USC fans say? They are going to run their beaks about something, one way or the other. If the ACC got good, they'd find something else to taunt us about. You need to get some perspective girl!! This is coming from another girl. You need to learn how to deal with the USC fans running their beaks. They will never quit!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Amandadale is right, we should all root for the ACC...

Jan 6, 2010, 8:17 PM

GT fans were always good to me and always complementary of our program and facilities. Maryland fans would sooner lob a nine volt at your skull than invite you into their tailgate. Across the board, I think the ACC respects our program and fan bases and have labeled us as the more gracious fans in the conference.

BTW, i have seen my share of GT students puking and urinating in the stands, they really do not seem to mind if you sneak liquor into the student section of Bobby Dodd. Those were some good games when I was living in Atlanta, during the Chan Gaily feasting.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

During the 'Gameday Game' a GT fan got arrested for

Jan 6, 2010, 8:22 PM

urinating in the stands in the Valley. That was the same day I had my grill stolen and another GT fan called my wife a name that rhymes with hunt while we were walking out. For the record she was only walking and hadn't said a word. So since then I have been a little PO'd at GT and 2 losses this year didn't help

If you think that was bad, tyr going to a game at that dump

Jan 6, 2010, 8:37 PM

Getting called a &^%$ is the least of your worries. Talk about a place that needs those DA sportsmanship videos and the be nice to your neighbor videos WE get shoved down our throats. GT fans are UGA fans wearing gold and white.....pure trash.

Re: If you think that was bad, tyr going to a game at that dump

Jan 6, 2010, 9:27 PM

Amen, Brother!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: During the 'Gameday Game' a GT fan got arrested for

Jan 6, 2010, 9:41 PM [ in reply to During the 'Gameday Game' a GT fan got arrested for ]

You should have either had him arrested or jacked his jaw and shown him that his behavior is unacceptable. Just because he is pasty looking nerd, doesn't excuse him from being punished for bad behavior. Maybe it would have taught him a life lesson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: During the 'Gameday Game' a GT fan got arrested for

Jan 7, 2010, 7:18 AM [ in reply to During the 'Gameday Game' a GT fan got arrested for ]

I will never go back to Atlanta because of the way I was treated by the GT fans. Why on earth would I pull for them? My husband got mad at me for not pulling for them on Tuesday. Do these people forget so easily?

I've had many more horrible experiences with GT fans than

Jan 6, 2010, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Amandadale is right, we should all root for the ACC... ]

good ones. I don't care for them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Here's one: The ACC added an extra year probation

Jan 6, 2010, 8:52 PM

for us in '82. Never forget. #### the ACC and the Tobacco Road elitism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And we can't forget girdle gate THIS FREAKING YEAR!

Jan 6, 2010, 8:54 PM

The ACC wanted to nail us for it and the NCAA stepped in and said we were just using the same girdles as everyone else in the country.

Thanks Swoffie you a-hole!

HEY! That's right! I forgot about Girdle gate. Those son

Jan 6, 2010, 9:31 PM

of a britches! I want to compete in a good, well respected league, but I do hate most of our conference foes. I still don't like seeing them get blasted in bowl games. If they win against other conference foes, it makes it sweeter when we kick the #### out of them.

The extra year of probation and Girdle Gate still rubs me in a very bad way.

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Actually, she's right.

Jan 6, 2010, 9:16 PM

Think about it, if we ruin all of their seasons, that's sweet! IF they always lose, so what if we kick their fannies, they all suck!! Makes us look even better, huh?

So we whip a bunch of loser, candyasses, big deal. If however, they win ooc, we're not just steamrolling a bunch of sissies. I(t'd suit me fine, if all conference teams win all ooc games, including bowl games, while WE kick their tails. Same for the coots. Hope they win 'em all, and we continue to kick their butt, AND ruin a perfect season for them, every year.

NO skin off our nose, and more misery to them, when we beat 'em!

Understand now?

Bingo!***

Jan 6, 2010, 9:32 PM

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Double Bingo*****

Jan 7, 2010, 12:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Carolina Conference***

Jan 6, 2010, 9:29 PM