Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else get the feeling that Amari Rodgers is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Anyone else get the feeling that Amari Rodgers is

Jun 23, 2020, 10:10 AM

going to approach this year with a huge chip on his shoulder? I feel bad for anyone trying to get in his way (except for coot players, because they can suck one and I never feel bad for coot players).

I think Amari and ETN will carry the team and absolutely dominate all year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Anyone else get the feeling that Amari Rodgers is

Jun 23, 2020, 10:13 AM

He’s going to show just how good he is with his speed and quickness back without a knee brace! Ngata is having a coming out party too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

What about the incoming freshmen? How are they going to

Jun 23, 2020, 10:16 AM

do? Which one is going to stand out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about the incoming freshmen? How are they going to

Jun 23, 2020, 10:31 AM

Walker Parks OT and Demarkcus Bowman are going to impact our team immediately from the summer guys.

Myles Murphy, Brian Bresee, Demonte Capehart and Tre Williams are the best group of DL guys we have ever had come in at once. No more 3-3-5 defense....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 24, 2020, 11:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else get the feeling that Amari Rodgers is ]

I will agree that that those two will have their place on the team, BUT, I feel like if we have a FB season, Joe Ngata will have as good a season as any player on the team, and he could be TL's #1 down field threat out of all our WR's. He came to Clemson as 1 of the best two receivers in his class, and he will show why this season if we have a normal season. He is talented, great hands, with good speed after he makes the catch, and this could be his breakout season, if we have a season!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 10:20 AM

IF we play!

if everyone will follow the guidelines and quit thinking

Jun 23, 2020, 10:34 AM

they're invincible, we'll have a greater chance of playing football this fall. So many people not practicing social distancing. You can go out and still have a nice time and follow the guidelines that have been established.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eff that noise, GTFO of here with that

Jun 23, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else get the feeling that Amari Rodgers is ]

"if we play" crap

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

His lawyer told him to always add that caveat

Jun 23, 2020, 10:54 AM

You know how lawyers be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His lawyer told him to always add that caveat

Jun 23, 2020, 10:58 AM

thumbs up for

Jun 24, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Eff that noise, GTFO of here with that ]

for using EF and GTFO in same sentence

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could see him racking up about 500 YAC

Jun 23, 2020, 10:44 AM

He just refuses to be brought down to the ground.

Re: Could see him racking up about 500 YAC

Jun 23, 2020, 10:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I'm

Jun 23, 2020, 10:53 AM

Oculicious.

^^^That's a scok***

Jun 23, 2020, 10:53 AM

You don't know!

Jun 23, 2020, 10:55 AM

Maybe he's just social distancing from his other logins?

Re: You don't know!

Jun 23, 2020, 10:56 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

she's made 33 posts since joining...yesterday and 45 TU's.

Jun 23, 2020, 11:07 AM [ in reply to ^^^That's a scok*** ]

Someone has been here before.

Yes, looks like he was here yesterday

Jun 23, 2020, 11:08 AM

hth

At least he’s not like that NAT feller. Seems more like the type that needs a

Jun 23, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to she's made 33 posts since joining...yesterday and 45 TU's. ]

Vacation from a vacation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...think you could be right!

Jun 23, 2020, 12:17 PM

I need a vacation from working from home.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe it's the "kinder, gentler" derp.***

Jun 24, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to ^^^That's a scok*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Did York lose another bet?***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Could see him racking up about 500 YAC ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not york***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:19 PM

Heisman watch.

Jun 23, 2020, 11:19 AM

Amari Rodgers

Re: Heisman watch.

Jun 23, 2020, 12:10 PM

I don't think TL can get his throws down to Amari's catch radius frequently enough to make Amari a Heisman contender.

Crossing routes, dump offs, underneath stuff, even the go route Amari will be fine; but the sideline routes and skinny posts that were TL's bread-and-butter with the bigger guys, not so much. Streeter has TL throwing high and wide to avoid picks. Lots of times Amari doesn't even lay a hand on the ball, watches it sail by.

I'd love to see the offense transform a little, though. Amari definitely has game-breaking speed and power.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic