Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It wasn't that long ago when the coots and their little
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

It wasn't that long ago when the coots and their little

Sep 23, 2019, 2:33 PM

inbred childrens were giving Dabo the five bomb. Since then we've beaten them 5 in a row, made the playoffs 4 times, played in 3 national championship games, won 2 national championships, we're currently ranked #1 in the nation and our 2020 class may be the best in the history of college football.

During that same time their best coach ever gave up, they hired their 8th choice as HC, had to add a last second crappy opponent just to get bowl eligible and lose 28-0 against UVA, was forced by the courts to "re-brand," got beat by UNC who just lost to App State (a team that's still on UofSuC's schedule) and with Coach Boom's best team during his tenure are on pace to win 1 game this year.

Life comes at you fast coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They fail to remember that for the 12 years

Sep 23, 2019, 2:54 PM

prior to their "5 ??" debacle . . . Our Tigers won 10 times!!!!!!

I get a Cheshire Cat-like grin when thinking about this seemingly endless streak we are presently painting on them!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amd we’ve had the best team, ever at 15-0.***

Sep 23, 2019, 2:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they all got rejection letters from

Sep 23, 2019, 2:59 PM

Greenville tech

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: And they all got rejection letters from

Sep 24, 2019, 8:46 AM

Greenville tech

**Midlands Tech**

Greenville Tech is too prestigious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's nice that young coots can connect with older

Sep 23, 2019, 3:02 PM

generations and have a common bond. Like a grandfather coot telling his kids and grand kids "let me tell you how bad we sucked when I was there" It's those special moments that inbred, perpetual loser families hold dear. In a changing world, it's nice to know there are some constants.

Nothing like a grandfather and grandson bonding over

Sep 24, 2019, 11:25 AM

their generation's 0-21 streak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

For this reason I feel sorry for Feaster.

Sep 23, 2019, 3:03 PM

NOT! ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For this reason I feel sorry for Feaster.

Sep 23, 2019, 3:35 PM

you make your bed, you lie in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 7:06 PM

I think in his case, he made his bed and then crapped in it.

Sep 23, 2019, 7:11 PM [ in reply to Re: For this reason I feel sorry for Feaster. ]

What were Feasters #'s Saturday?
I know K.Bryants but never heard Feasters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6 rushes for 14 yards and 1 reception for 5 yards***

Sep 24, 2019, 9:39 AM

Sep 23, 2019, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: For this reason I feel sorry for Feaster. ]

What were Feasters #'s Saturday?
I know K.Bryants but never heard Feasters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who???

Jan 11, 2022, 9:00 AM [ in reply to For this reason I feel sorry for Feaster. ]

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster, he used to be our RB before he graduated

Sep 23, 2019, 6:25 PM

and transferred to the coots

Are you obsessed with the coots?

Sep 23, 2019, 3:05 PM

coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No, but I do enjoy their misery***

Sep 23, 2019, 3:45 PM

Pride goeth before the fall.

Sep 23, 2019, 3:12 PM

They had way too much pride, and they've got their fall in spades.

Would feel a little sorry for them. But they've earned it all, and then some.

All those times they posted on TNet and elsewhere

Sep 23, 2019, 3:54 PM

"Clemson will never beat us again" come to mind.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: All those times they posted on TNet and elsewhere

Sep 24, 2019, 7:04 AM

And one of their reasons for that statement was because they were So Rich with SEC money, that we would never catch up with them ever again in recruiting, and especially in our state. If I remember correctly, and I will attempt to quote with this one. They said on many occasions, that if we kept Yaba daba Dabo the insurance salesman, (they didn't remember that he was in real estate) that they would take up a collection and pay Dabo's salary for as long as he was our HC. Now the coots shortly was going broke, Spurrier was showing for work drunk, and they would give him a breathalyzer test before allowing him to appear on His Sunday talking coot loss show. Spurrier got really pisssed after that and quit. The coots have fell a long way in the past 5 years!!!

Yes, they went from hoping we would give Dabo a lifetime

Sep 24, 2019, 8:23 AM

contract to hoping Bama will swoop in and take him away from us.

I like to think that what they are going through now is

Sep 24, 2019, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Pride goeth before the fall. ]

just Karmic Justice for those 5-bombs. It's one thing to be an adult inbred Coot idiot, but passing that on to your supposedly innocent and already handicapped kids is unforgivable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m holding out for the 10 bomb payback.***

Sep 23, 2019, 3:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to think bigger. There's no reason to stop at 10***

Sep 23, 2019, 3:46 PM

Breaking out the toes

Sep 23, 2019, 3:49 PM

I like it

I look forward to the 20 bomb with no end in sight***

Sep 23, 2019, 4:05 PM

Fear the tallywhacker!***

Sep 23, 2019, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Florida beat Kentucky 31 times in a row - let's aim for that***

Sep 24, 2019, 9:37 AM [ in reply to I look forward to the 20 bomb with no end in sight*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^I'm on board with this idea

Sep 24, 2019, 9:52 AM

as a starting point. Then we can discuss our next steps/goals/objectives when we run this thing up to 50.

I enjoy spending my milestone ribbings out a bit.***

Sep 23, 2019, 4:16 PM [ in reply to You need to think bigger. There's no reason to stop at 10*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

while i applaud these “very real” and FACTUAL! POINTS! COOTS!

Sep 23, 2019, 7:07 PM

and hyperventilating at their udder demise, i ask a very real and thoughtful question...

you knew this poast would garner lots of points (like our margin of victory these past 19 or so games,) - didn’t you? don’t worry...you’re in the nest. the trust tree.

no one will read this

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

No

Sep 23, 2019, 11:52 PM

Yes

PLEASE DO NOT TU THIS POST!

Sep 24, 2019, 12:04 PM

Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Why? You already did.***

Sep 24, 2019, 12:11 PM

Your post or the OP?

Sep 24, 2019, 12:12 PM [ in reply to PLEASE DO NOT TU THIS POST! ]

I has the confuse.

Just in case, I didn't TU your post.

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I took it as a cry for attention

Sep 24, 2019, 12:41 PM

and gave it a TD.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Crap. sammydub obviously has an issue with reading

Sep 24, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to PLEASE DO NOT TU THIS POST! ]

comprehension

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic