Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Golf ... notta good start
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Tiger Golf ... notta good start

May 16, 2016, 10:11 AM

http://golfstat.golfweek.com/mobile/#/tournaments/M/9971/NCAA%20Stillwater%20Regional/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Golf ... notta good start

May 16, 2016, 10:23 AM

Wow, doesn't get much worse than that. They've been on such a roll lately, hopefully they can pull it together

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2016, 10:23 AM

SMFH. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See, this is why I say you just can't help yourself.

May 16, 2016, 10:40 AM

What is it about the comment "Wow, doesn't get much worse than that. They've been on such a roll lately, hopefully they can pull it together" that provokes a response of "SMFH. LOL?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: See, this is why I say you just can't help yourself.

May 16, 2016, 11:06 AM

some people can only be happy when they are miserable or making other people's life miserable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2016, 11:24 AM

SO, WE 2 OVER AFTER 2 HOLES AND ALREADY POSTING NEGATIVE STUFF BUT I AM THE MISERABLE ONE HUH. NOW, +14 AFTER 8, THAT IS THE TIME TO START WORRYING. LOL

+17 through holes 7-10, now do we have your permission to

May 16, 2016, 11:53 AM

say we hope the guys get it together? Or are we still in the SMFH LOL window?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: +17 through holes 7-10, now do we have your permission to

May 16, 2016, 11:59 AM

GUESS YOU MISSED MY POST RIGHT ABOVE

May 16, 2016, 12:24 PM
jI8zm.jpg(35.1 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 16, 2016, 12:01 PM [ in reply to +17 through holes 7-10, now do we have your permission to ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16944495

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 16, 2016, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: See, this is why I say you just can't help yourself. ]

When I commented, we were +6 through 2-3 holes. It was not a pretty start, but we finished -4 on the last 2 holes with no bogeys. The way I understand it, all we gotta do is finish 5th to advance to the championship (5th place is currently +13), so we're definitely not out of it yet at only 7 back from +13.

I don't know of anywhere to watch it live, but conditions must be tough considering some of the scores being put up, and home-field advantage seems to definitely be helping quite a bit!

May 16, 2016, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: See, this is why I say you just can't help yourself. ]

It's just derp derpin....

par for the course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

"par for the course"

May 16, 2016, 3:29 PM

Re: "par for the course"

May 16, 2016, 3:31 PM

GUESSING THAT IS YOUR HERO RIGHT THERE HUH GWP. LOL

Nope...

May 16, 2016, 3:47 PM

maybe deroberts is a girl? they're hard to understand too.

May 16, 2016, 11:22 AM [ in reply to See, this is why I say you just can't help yourself. ]

spit-ballin' of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

girls are nice

May 16, 2016, 11:54 AM

i really appreciate their contributions to the internets

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

girls are nice, but our friend gwptiger is trying to get...

May 16, 2016, 12:19 PM

a reasoned explanation for deroberts' seemingly emotional reply. have you ever tried to reason with a woman when she's emotional?

it's a fool's errand and i'd hate to see anyone waste their time on a beautiful monday.

So you're saying it's that time of the month for her?

May 16, 2016, 12:42 PM

Which, appears to be every day?

You are my hero ... today.***

May 16, 2016, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

entering enterprise space here, where no man has gone before

May 16, 2016, 12:57 PM [ in reply to So you're saying it's that time of the month for her? ]

and lived to tell about it.

that, my friend,

May 16, 2016, 12:45 PM [ in reply to girls are nice, but our friend gwptiger is trying to get... ]

is spot on. I was referring to girls contributions to the internets that have a pristine beach in background. Any help would be much appreciated - tia.

As for deroroberts, I'm afraid that your good intentions with that request will be futile on this fine Monday

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: girls are nice, but our friend gwptiger is trying to get...

May 16, 2016, 12:59 PM [ in reply to girls are nice, but our friend gwptiger is trying to get... ]

I had to think about this for a few minutes. Then I recalled that while reading the thread, I empathized with deroberts so ??? I'm done thinking it through.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ here's one caught in the wilds, then domesticated...

May 16, 2016, 1:05 PM

careful lads, i'm not sure it's been declawed.

I've never been called domesticated.

May 16, 2016, 1:16 PM

True story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe the house, husband and little ones thru me?

May 16, 2016, 1:19 PM

i try to keep a safe distance.

Re: maybe the house, husband and little ones thru me?

May 16, 2016, 1:39 PM

Living in a house with a bunch of wild animals doesn't make me domesticated.

as i said...

May 16, 2016, 1:53 PM

safe distance and even though our domesticateds might differ, it appears claws are in tact.

this is important information for safe handling or should someone get too close.

Re: as i said...

May 16, 2016, 2:10 PM

intact and out. People keep leaving me love notes on my car and I'm about to go ape ####.

#shittyneighbors

May 16, 2016, 10:40 AM

hopefully they will get it in gear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2016, 12:50 PM

Wow - dead last?!?!? Don't we have to finish in top 5 to advance? How many days is this tourney?

Ugh.....meanwhile in Tuscaloosa....

May 16, 2016, 12:54 PM

Coots are in the lead

http://golfstat.golfweek.com/mobile/#/tournaments/M/9974/NCAA%20Tuscaloosa%20Regional/

Just don't have it today.

May 16, 2016, 1:06 PM

Hopefully they can rebound tomorrow.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Just don't have it today.

May 16, 2016, 1:14 PM

LOTS OF HOLES LEFT. JUST GET BACK WHAT WE CAN. I KNOW THAT MUST SOUND MISERABLE TO SOME OF THE GOOBERS IN HERE. I WILL REMAIN POSITIVE TILL AT LEAST THE END OF THE ROUND

Your positivity is contagious.***

May 16, 2016, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Your positivity is contagious.***

May 16, 2016, 1:32 PM

YEP, UP TO 12TH. LOL

May 16, 2016, 1:10 PM

We're bouncing back decently at the moment. It looks like if we can hold around the +20 number the rest of the field will come to us a bit. Could easily see that putting us in 7th place going into Rd. 2.

What place do The Tigers have to finish in to advance?

May 16, 2016, 1:40 PM

Seems like some of the other schools are backing up to us now. Par is a good score...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What place do The Tigers have to finish in to advance?

May 16, 2016, 1:41 PM

PRETTY SURE IT IS 6TH. DONT HOLD ME TO IT.

top 5***

May 16, 2016, 2:19 PM

May 16, 2016, 1:46 PM

How many teams advance?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

top 5***

May 16, 2016, 2:18 PM

May 16, 2016, 2:23 PM

Is it a 3 day tourny?

May 16, 2016, 2:28 PM

Yes it is.

May 16, 2016, 5:34 PM

Thank you! We should be okay just a bad day. Maybe the course doesn't suit our players though.

Well, The Tigers were 15 shots out of 5th place an hour ago

May 16, 2016, 2:39 PM

and now they're only 10 out...so that's a big step in the right direction.

Re: Well, The Tigers were 15 shots out of 5th place an hour ago

May 16, 2016, 2:43 PM

YET THE MOT HAD THEM DEAD AND BURIED AFTER 2 HOLES. STILL 180 HOLES TO GO. MAY FINISH IN TOP 6 OR 7 BY DAYS END.

7 out of 5th place now...

May 16, 2016, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Well, The Tigers were 15 shots out of 5th place an hour ago ]

How many come out of each regional?***

May 16, 2016, 3:48 PM

null

We will be fine....only have to be in top 5 and there are

May 16, 2016, 3:55 PM

two teams still playing that could drop back. We should improve each day. In these events you can't compare scores at other venues as the courses are so much different....therefore, who cares what the Coots shoot or where they finish.......we are better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, work to be done but we're definitely still in it.

May 16, 2016, 4:33 PM

In 8th place with a five stroke difference between us and 5th.

null

Re: We will be fine....only have to be in top 5 and there are

May 16, 2016, 6:09 PM [ in reply to We will be fine....only have to be in top 5 and there are ]

2 of the teams play this course regularly and should be really good on it.
We are within 8 shots of the remaining teams. Not that worried just yet.

Re: We will be fine....only have to be in top 5 and there are

May 19, 2016, 2:45 PM

3rd place behind the 2 aforementioned teams from Oklahoma. Go tiger golf team!

Those Duke Kids Are Not Good..You Would Think Smart Kids

May 16, 2016, 3:56 PM

Could Golf. My son's varsity team from those same tees were shooting 83-88 at the High School level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Alabama State playing on the same course?!?

May 16, 2016, 5:36 PM

Or Augusta National?

~JKB

Looking at who's ahead of us....

May 17, 2016, 11:56 AM

Looks like some Chilly Dippers and worm burners there.

Our freshman is really showing his inexperience.....

May 17, 2016, 12:36 PM

already 10 over par through 11 holes.....puts a lot of pressure on the other players as they all know that their score will have to count. Thank goodness they are upperclassmen!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic