Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
anyone know how blackbeard himself, mike leach & his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,117

anyone know how blackbeard himself, mike leach & his

Sep 1, 2014, 9:03 PM

washington state mateys did against rutgers?

boy, cu dodged a mini ball there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember the good ol days when people were

Sep 1, 2014, 9:10 PM

PO'd on here after Dabo was fired because they either wanted Leach or Kiffin? Brilliant!

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hey, I would have taken Leach... I still think he could win

Sep 1, 2014, 9:12 PM

here.

I'm very happy with Dabo though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

^^^ found one.***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my friends call me juan***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:13 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: my friends call me juan***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:16 PM

photo Juan-Valdez_zps8158d378.jpg

good looking pick of you and mike leach.

yeah, i think they started spreading rumors like clemson

Sep 1, 2014, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Remember the good ol days when people were ]

leaving the conference to get back at the board.

insidious.

the links to which some people will go***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:14 PM

Re: the links to which some people will go***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:16 PM

i swear. bastiches.

Umm It's 2014

Sep 1, 2014, 9:18 PM

It's called the internet. Check the score yourself... They lost to Rutgers, by the way

no way. link?***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:18 PM

At first I thought it was joking, then I realized that it

Sep 1, 2014, 9:21 PM

seems serious...I think it's serious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

me too & if by some chance it wasn't, at least i missed

Sep 1, 2014, 9:23 PM

on the pro side of the hole.

You just can't find good help anymore.

Sep 1, 2014, 9:22 PM [ in reply to no way. link?*** ]

Looking at you bob.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=400547993

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

thanks cc. i appreciate your cootness more than others...

Sep 1, 2014, 9:23 PM

they know who they are.

Pretty sure they play this Saturday. Should be a good game.

Sep 1, 2014, 9:33 PM

Prediction:
WSU: 42
Rutgers: 27

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm trying to decide if you're Sirius or not***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:36 PM

No, that one actually isn't serious

Sep 1, 2014, 9:37 PM

that one is joking. FM likes to start the funny

Often attempted, rarely successful.***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You like Rutgers in this one?***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to I'm trying to decide if you're Sirius or not*** ]

I think I do***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:41 PM

no, no... that juan came out of the closet a few years back

Sep 1, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to You like Rutgers in this one?*** ]

with mark leach & the smails kid[played by adam james].

thanks FM, i log on the internet to get information & knew

Sep 1, 2014, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure they play this Saturday. Should be a good game. ]

coming to tigernet first would bear fruit.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,117
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic