Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Confessed Coot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 61
| visibility 1

Deer Confessed Coot

Apr 21, 2014, 8:40 AM

(and any other coot trolls)

What's the difference between a coot and a light bulb? Even after a light bulb burns out it's still brighter than a coot! BEWM!!! I'll be here all week coot!

Also, fill er up, 87 octane and check the oil. And no I don't want fries with that but you're late with my pizza coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't git them sumbiches started.***

Apr 21, 2014, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please get them sumbiches started. i've seen 43,000ish,

Apr 21, 2014, 8:53 AM

[is exaggerating on a football bored a sin?] ####### perry como magic moments, nuk skinny dipping at practice, catahoula on a runaway train to h3ll posts and they're still going and going and going...someone take the ####### batteries out for already.

i'd rather crump kick me for hijacking everyone of them then sit here an read another worthless testimony[for either side of the debate] on a FOOTBALL bored.

bring on the motherless coots...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I quit tnet!

Apr 21, 2014, 9:27 AM

I'm goin fishin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'd miss ewe...

Apr 21, 2014, 9:28 AM

no baptist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finally!

Apr 21, 2014, 9:35 AM [ in reply to I quit tnet! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Where are you at that serves pizza, fries and gasoline??

Apr 21, 2014, 8:56 AM

Sounds like a good business idea

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Just make sure you have at least two tip jars.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:58 AM

Government employees & religious folk always have cash on hand.

The 2nd tip jar is to make sure you have one empty guaranteed at all times for when the lunch rush hits.

I needed to make sure I covered every

Apr 21, 2014, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Where are you at that serves pizza, fries and gasoline?? ]

coot career in one post. It's all about efficiency on Tiger Board(s)

Re: Deer Confessed Coot

Apr 21, 2014, 9:24 AM

87 octane? Are you poor? You sound poor

Apr 21, 2014, 9:26 AM

Yeah but he's what you might describe as "pi$$ poor" & has a sugar daddy that'll buy him anything like tazer guns & handcuffs so watch yo mouf.

Today is Monday

Apr 21, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot ]

I only drive my Lambo on the weekends.

HTH in advance

Re: Today is Monday

Apr 21, 2014, 9:38 AM

Noob. I used to have to stand in line with the other peasants too before I got this sweet Volkswagen Passat. Get on my level, bro.

You got XM in that thing? You type rich***

Apr 21, 2014, 9:51 AM

Re: You got XM in that thing? You type rich***

Apr 21, 2014, 10:00 AM

No, but I do have a aux hookup and a sweet ski rack just in case I ever decide to go skiing in my lifetime. HTH in advance.

Good planning, you never know when

Apr 21, 2014, 10:04 AM

you might get the urge to go skiing for the first time, necessitating the necessity and need for a ski rack.

Re: Good planning, you never know when

Apr 21, 2014, 10:08 AM

I could move out to Colorado for the skiing and pawt

You would fit in well there with your hippie VW

Apr 21, 2014, 10:18 AM

and skinny jeans

Re: You would fit in well there with your hippie VW

Apr 21, 2014, 10:31 AM

I have a flannel shirt but I'm not good at growing sweet beards

Apr 21, 2014, 9:35 AM

Coots must have been workin the late shift at the drive thru, so far none are up yet.

Well some are unemployed so 9:30 is really early for them, momma hasn't come down in the basement to wake them up yet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2014, 9:53 AM

Hello? Pumping gas as an insult is only outdated by, say, 30 years, since everyone now pumps their own gas. However, it saddens me to admit that making sport of a person's livelihood, and especially demeaning workers in the fast food market, still appears to be a big hit with a lot of pompous and asinine Tiger fans. Now would that type of childish, immature behavior be part of that vaunted "Tiger Pride"? Is that arrogant attitude now emanating from "those hills"? I choose to believe not for most Tiger fans!

everyone must not include jersey & oregon.***

Apr 21, 2014, 9:57 AM

^^^^^^^Never been to New Jersey^^^^^^^^***

Apr 21, 2014, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^found one***

Apr 21, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

ok, both you & sumguard back off a bit until after mcb gives

Apr 21, 2014, 10:01 AM

me my fries. i don't want them getting cold.

tia in advance

Re: ^^^found one***

Apr 21, 2014, 10:09 AM [ in reply to ^^^found one*** ]

Oh, you'll find more than enough to continue your misery on November 29th, LOL!

Tell 'em capon

Apr 21, 2014, 10:27 AM

lbc

Re: Tell 'em capon

Apr 21, 2014, 10:32 AM

Yeah, I know you're always practicing that "shaking my head" bit in preparation for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. You'll really need that about the middle of the 3rd quarter, as you follow the 'orange in the parking lot', LOL!

Apr 21, 2014, 10:34 AM

Says the COOT that is always on Tnet SMH

she stopped at a filling station looking for work & they

Apr 21, 2014, 10:38 AM

pointed her here.

maybe gwp will let her wash the lambo?

smh my head

Re: she stopped at a filling station looking for work & they

Apr 21, 2014, 10:41 AM

Im getting ready to go get lunch and the fries better be hot

they have to be hotter than mcb...

Apr 21, 2014, 10:42 AM

i herd she's fugly.

Apr 21, 2014, 11:20 AM [ in reply to she stopped at a filling station looking for work & they ]

Is she hawt? And will she wear a bikini while washing the lambo?

TIA in advance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2014, 11:34 AM

photo f0c47ac4-9b0d-4198-b889-908b7c3bedf2_zps55cd0393.jpg

Apr 21, 2014, 12:18 PM

She is a little too cootish for my taste. She probably smoke Marlboro reds and drinks Busch light.

Apr 21, 2014, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: she stopped at a filling station looking for work & they ]

Is the photo from Cool Hand Luke??

mmhm.***

Apr 21, 2014, 1:37 PM

ther's a better one in gif in fact

Apr 21, 2014, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: she stopped at a filling station looking for work & they ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

niceeeeee, but mine's

Apr 21, 2014, 8:30 PM

crump

and

photo Eii_EDSMO_Logo-156x150_zps4df813bf.jpg

Apr 21, 2014, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em capon ]

I guess you can join him with that head-shaking, can't you? As for always being on Tnet, doesn't your church send missionaries to spread the truth and help others see the light? Seriously, I think Tnet is by far the best board around, and I do like Clemson football.....just second to the Gamecocks!

Apr 21, 2014, 10:46 AM

Tell em COOT

Apr 21, 2014, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em capon ]

NO coot ever pulls for Clemson it just don't happen.
You can give that crap a break and head on back to FGF.

Apr 21, 2014, 11:09 AM

Well, I can't speak for "coots", because I'm a Gamecock! Yes, I do like the Tigers after the Gamecocks, but rest assured, six is around the bend, and three straight in DV!

Apr 21, 2014, 11:15 AM

So you get to fill like a Tiger fan for the first time in your life. The streak will end this year because Dabo goes to Newspring.

Apr 21, 2014, 11:39 AM

Sorry bud! Just the facts! I've been a Tiger fan all of my life. However, from what I know of both teams, the streak won't end this year.....more likely next year! I won't argue though, that Perry might have done a bit better at calling the plays the last couple of years, LOL!

Motor City just confirmed delivery of facts to you clowns faces.

Apr 21, 2014, 1:45 PM

LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I haven't forgot calling you a coot and you denying it...

Apr 21, 2014, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell 'em capon ]

What kinda of a coot does that make you? One that is ashamed and pretends to be a Tiger?

That doesn't sound like a lot of spreading the truth around to me...never trust a word that comes out of most shamecock mouths...

Re: I haven't forgot calling you a coot and you denying it...

Apr 21, 2014, 2:25 PM

I haven't forgotten that either! Most of the time I just stated that I was a Tiger fan.....that's the truth! Now, if you had called me a Gamecock, the answer would be different. Do you call yourself a "tater"? Didn't think so!

Well, you weren't really fooling anyone so clarity wasn't

Apr 21, 2014, 7:34 PM

needed. I knew you were a coot. It would have been easier for you to say, "yes, I am a gamecock," than to get butthurt and wonder why someone would 'assume' you were a coot. It comes off like you're ashamed. Hence the moniker, shamecock ;)

Re: Well, you weren't really fooling anyone so clarity wasn't

Apr 21, 2014, 7:54 PM

No, I'm not, nor have I ever been a "coot", any more than you are a "tater"!

If being a tater affiliates me with Clemson athletics...so

Apr 21, 2014, 7:58 PM

be it. Hardly a demeaning, harsh insult...

Re: If being a tater affiliates me with Clemson athletics...so

Apr 21, 2014, 8:48 PM

That is certainly your right! BTW, when people called me a "coot", I just said I was a Tiger fan...that's true. My point was that most people on here refuse to read a post if they even think it is a Gamecock fan writing it, or anyone but a 100% Tiger (in their minds), regardless of content or logic. You know as well as I do that I can write a sincere, complimentary post about Brad Brownell, for instance, and instantly the catcalls start. I really believe that Brownell is one the best young coaches in the nation. I admit I'm not nearly as impressed with the football staff, other than Venables. If there is no room for honest discussion and debate on this board, and everybody is afraid to express their true opinion, because of the narrow-minded majority's control of 'their pulse', then we're just marching along in lockstep, aren't we?

BOW! Supported elbow smash!***

Apr 21, 2014, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, you weren't really fooling anyone so clarity wasn't ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: ^^^found one***

Apr 22, 2014, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^found one*** ]

What's that white chit on your beak?????

Maybe you missed it, but I drive a Lambo on the

Apr 21, 2014, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer Confessed Coot ]

weekends. That gives me the right to make fun of people in any manner I prefer. Especially Confessed Coot.

i herd confessed coot is a decent looper?***

Apr 21, 2014, 10:04 AM

Big hitter the Confessed Coot

Apr 21, 2014, 10:05 AM

Isn't today his big golf day?

hmmm... maybe. sounds right. i hate him.

Apr 21, 2014, 10:08 AM

;)

Better question:

Apr 21, 2014, 7:39 PM

What's the difference between a Coot and a Light Bulb, Bill?

Answer: The Coot spells his name, Coot.

The latter spells it, cOoT.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

huh? are ewe rassist?

Apr 21, 2014, 7:45 PM

i'm the last person to segregate peoples based on capitalization.

Apr 21, 2014, 8:33 PM

Are you that bored with 8th grade?

Are you that butthurt?***

Apr 22, 2014, 8:17 AM

Replies: 61
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic